Re: Save HMP Prescott fc

neilcork68 wrote:Here was I thinking I was on a FOOTBALL FORUM.

If you want religion go to a church , mosque, temple , synagogue etc.

FFS can one subject on here stick to the actual topic ??????
Not a great last line in response to clearly a devout Christian Corky! :roll:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Trev wrote:Fk em theyare in therefore punishment
Plus 25 years ago the goalie did my knee in it's like porridge they can only play at home :grin:
When it comes to criminality there are two types of people. Those with criminal records and those who didn't get caught. If you take the attitude f@ck 'em to those banged up, perhaps it's not surprising that when they get out they think f@ck you.
Evening Brendan,

Well, that is a sweeping generalisation. Not like you to do that. What about another type of criminal, not the ‘general sort’ that you seem to be referring to. You know the one, the man/woman in the street that has done a wrong that they are sorry for and will one day need to get back in to society. Rehabilitation, yes, definitely.

What about the other type then? The one who shows no remorse, is a psychopath and is completely disinterested in rehab. Child molesters, rapists or others who show no compassion or concern for the victim. Throw away the key, rehab is a waste of time with them. They won’t get a chance to say f@ck you when they get out, ‘cause it ain’t ‘appening. Fred West, Hindley, Brady, Nilsson, Dr Death to name a few.

My point? Before you can be rehabilitated, you need to show compassion and concern for your victims. If you don’t, then .......
We're all guilty of something.
Everyone who ever got a job by lying on a cv. Everyone who ever got a mortgage by exaggerating their income. Everyone who ever got paid in cash and didn't declare it to the revenue.
And when it comes monsters, let us not forget Timothy Evans. A man hanged for the murder of his wife and daughter in the 1950's. F@ck him too. And that's okay now, because in the 1960's he received a pardon. You see he didn't do it.
F@ck us?
Well that is a bit of a switch isn’t it. From Fred West et al to Timothy Evans.

Let me be clear as you seem to enjoy going to extremes to make your point. The Timothy Evans situation was appalling. A total miscarriage of justice. It should never have happened but it did. Who brought capital punishment into it? Not me.

You know perfectly well that I was referring to the scumbags such that I mentioned in my post. Not the Timothy Evans types. They can rot as far as I am concerned. Where was their compassion?

No, not f@@k us, f@@k them. Please do not distort my point. You complain about it often enough yourself.

pembsexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Trev wrote:Fk em theyare in therefore punishment
Plus 25 years ago the goalie did my knee in it's like porridge they can only play at home :grin:
When it comes to criminality there are two types of people. Those with criminal records and those who didn't get caught. If you take the attitude f@ck 'em to those banged up, perhaps it's not surprising that when they get out they think f@ck you.
Evening Brendan,

Well, that is a sweeping generalisation. Not like you to do that. What about another type of criminal, not the ‘general sort’ that you seem to be referring to. You know the one, the man/woman in the street that has done a wrong that they are sorry for and will one day need to get back in to society. Rehabilitation, yes, definitely.

What about the other type then? The one who shows no remorse, is a psychopath and is completely disinterested in rehab. Child molesters, rapists or others who show no compassion or concern for the victim. Throw away the key, rehab is a waste of time with them. They won’t get a chance to say f@ck you when they get out, ‘cause it ain’t ‘appening. Fred West, Hindley, Brady, Nilsson, Dr Death to name a few.

My point? Before you can be rehabilitated, you need to show compassion and concern for your victims. If you don’t, then .......
We're all guilty of something.
Everyone who ever got a job by lying on a cv. Everyone who ever got a mortgage by exaggerating their income. Everyone who ever got paid in cash and didn't declare it to the revenue.
And when it comes monsters, let us not forget Timothy Evans. A man hanged for the murder of his wife and daughter in the 1950's. F@ck him too. And that's okay now, because in the 1960's he received a pardon. You see he didn't do it.
F@ck us?
Well that is a bit of a switch isn’t it. From Fred West et al to Timothy Evans.

Let me be clear as you seem to enjoy going to extremes to make your point. The Timothy Evans situation was appalling. A total miscarriage of justice. It should never have happened but it did. Who brought capital punishment into it? Not me.

You know perfectly well that I was referring to the scumbags such that I mentioned in my post. Not the Timothy Evans types. They can rot as far as I am concerned. Where was their compassion?

No, not f@@k us, f@@k them. Please do not distort my point. You complain about it often enough yourself.
Ah yes but......

When he was hanged the entire country thought he was a scumbag. Thing is the whole country was wrong.

I'm with the Salvation Army on this. Hate the sin, not the sinner. No human being is beyond redemption. I know that makes me sound like a bleeding heart liberal.

Actually come to think of it. :shock:

They have been re-admitted but at a cost.....all their 'away games' are forfeited and the opponents get 3 points whether HMP Prescott win, lose or draw.

All their away games are played in the prison because some of the players aren't yet on day release, might do a runner etc.
Last edited by DeePeeNCAFC on October 19th, 2020, 6:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.