Re: Twine and Sheehan

whoareya wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:
You could even add an epilogue to summarise the way your plot panned out.......
Try reading the 'Covid elderly should avoid large crowds' thread. Notice about page 9 I write that that which I had written on page 1 was wrong.

You see when the facts change, or when people put better arguments, I change my mind. I am not the Pope, I am not infallible. I am often wrong.

When I'm wrong I say so. What do you do?

When I'm wrong I say so. I am wrong enough times not to remember specific thread page references to bolster faux humility.

You were wrong about the cost of policing inside a stadium.

Not a peep.

You see, facts don't change, they get superseded by new facts.
Read my post.

'Policing costs OUTSIDE the stadium'.

I don't change my mind when I'm right.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:
You could even add an epilogue to summarise the way your plot panned out.......
Try reading the 'Covid elderly should avoid large crowds' thread. Notice about page 9 I write that that which I had written on page 1 was wrong.

You see when the facts change, or when people put better arguments, I change my mind. I am not the Pope, I am not infallible. I am often wrong.

When I'm wrong I say so. What do you do?

When I'm wrong I say so. I am wrong enough times not to remember specific thread page references to bolster faux humility.

Not a peep.

Read my post.

My mistake, I meant to write policing outside the stadium, as you originally referred to as being a club cost, which I subsequently countered as not being a club cost.

It is not a club cost. You were wrong, I was right.

Fact.

A Fist Full Of Dollars is on CH5 now so I'll leave you to it.

whoareya wrote:

Not a peep.

Read my post.

I don't change my mind when I'm right.[/quote]

My mistake, I meant to write policing outside the stadium, as you originally referred to as being a club cost, which I subsequently countered as not being a club cost.

Fact.

A Fist Full Of Dollars is on CH5 now so I'll leave you to it.[/quote]

Looking at the high court case involving Leeds United it was held the costs of policing outside the stadium are borne by the club, and only borne by the club to the extent of land owned or controlled by the club. (And arguments about what means are how people like me made a living. Although I am right and you are wrong, it may well be that the costs of policing are zero or minimal. But as I said in my first reply I didn't know what the costs were.

Had you written to the effect Policing cost are probably minimal or zero, you might have evaded a lot of angst. I would have researched and agreed.

Plot spoiler, Clint frees the one guy and kills every other f@cker. Mind you that's the plot of every Clint Eastwood movie. Enjoy. 8)

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:

Not a peep.

Read my post.

Fact.

A Fist Full Of Dollars is on CH5 now so I'll leave you to it.[/quote]

Looking at the high court case involving Leeds United it was held the costs of policing outside the stadium are borne by the club, and only borne by the club to the extent of land owned or controlled by the club. (And arguments about what means are how people like me made a living. Although I am right and you are wrong, it may well be that the costs of policing are zero or minimal. But as I said in my first reply I didn't know what the costs were.

Had you written to the effect Policing cost are probably minimal or zero, you might have evaded a lot of angst. I would have researched and agreed.

Plot spoiler, Clint frees the one guy and kills every other f@cker. Mind you that's the plot of every Clint Eastwood movie. Enjoy. 8)[/quote]

Rubbish, football clubs only pay for policing inside the ground or on ground that the club owns/controls. You are squirming and clinging to the ambiguity of the definition of 'outside' and still declare yourself to be right.

You might declare yourself wrong on occasion, but one thing is for sure, you can't bear being told you are wrong.

Night night.

Blackandamber wrote:Oy you two. Why don't you start your own threads instead of hijacking mine.
Apologies - I hope both stay with the club to enjoy a promotion with us, but I fear both will depart in January.

Hijacking a thread is easily done - not intentionally, but easily done.

Perhaps you might remember that yourself, before you bring religion into someone's thread......

whoareya wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:Oy you two. Why don't you start your own threads instead of hijacking mine.
Apologies - I hope both stay with the club to enjoy a promotion with us, but I fear both will depart in January.

Hijacking a thread is easily done - not intentionally, but easily done.

Perhaps you might remember that yourself, before you bring religion into someone's thread......
Touché