Have Blues turned Green to Brown for Black and Ambers today

The Blues rugby team played at RP last Monday during heavy rain. I red that the pitch was very brown in places after the match. Hopefully we're still be able to play our new style of football on it.

If only we had our own stadium so that we could play on the green green grass of home.

They call me mellow yellow. Quite rightly. I'm in a bit of a purple haze this morning after all the red red wine last night. I'm a whiter shade of pale. Lets hope we can keep up the gold standard this afternoon.

Re: Have Blues turned Green to Brown for Black and Ambers to

Blackandamber wrote:The Blues rugby team played at RP last Monday during heavy rain. I red that the pitch was very brown in places after the match. Hopefully we're still be able to play our new style of football on it.

If only we had our own stadium so that we could play on the green green grass of home.

They call me mellow yellow. Quite rightly. I'm in a bit of a purple haze this morning after all the red red wine last night. I'm a whiter shade of pale. Lets hope we can keep up the gold standard this afternoon.
Certainly a colourful post on this grey day. Hopefully it won't turn black by the end of the game.
On a more serious note, I can certainly testify to seeing several brown and churned-up patches by the end of the Blues game.
One would hope that on what will undoubtedly be very heavy underfoot conditions we should have the edge in terms on energy levels against a team who has played twice in the last week.