Re: January window

Hopefully,Flynny will know what is happening with the loan players before January.Cooper or Twine could be recalled by their clubs,Webb and Lewis may go back because of lack of game time.Devitt and Proctor are not wanted by their clubs it seems so an extension of the loans should be done as soon as it is allowed.Janneh will stay on probably,it just depends on if we are likely to get bids for Josh.I am sure the management will have other players in mind if we lose three.If we keep them all,I don’t see us bringing in any new players.

Re: January window

Percy plunkett wrote:Hopefully,Flynny will know what is happening with the loan players before January.Cooper or Twine could be recalled by their clubs,Webb and Lewis may go back because of lack of game time.Devitt and Proctor are not wanted by their clubs it seems so an extension of the loans should be done as soon as it is allowed.Janneh will stay on probably,it just depends on if we are likely to get bids for Josh.I am sure the management will have other players in mind if we lose three.If we keep them all,I don’t see us bringing in any new players.
Seems a good summation to me. Sure the finances will play a part also.