Total votes: 1 (2%)
Total votes: 2 (4%)
Total votes: 2 (4%)
24 (No votes)
Total votes: 49

Re: The annual where will we finish thread poll

UPTHEPORT wrote:Anyone changing their minds quarter of season gone
Not me.

I thought this season would be 'touch and go' and changed my mind after about four or five games. In any human activity having an initial view is important, having the character to change your mind if the facts change is vital. Anyone who thought this season would be a struggle who had not changed their mind long before now would look even more foolish than someone trying to make a rather silly point. 8)

Re: The annual where will we finish thread poll

UPTHEPORT wrote:Anyone changing their minds quarter of season gone
Went for a mid-table finish again like last season. Never thought we’d struggle as we had a good spine already. Hopeful we can now last the pace and get promoted.
Will be interesting to see how the season pans out. Lots of variables - Covid, bail out, will opponents work us out, how bad will our pitch get, will we lose / replace loanees / Sheehan / Flynn plus the normal injuries and suspensions.
One thing in our favour this season is we have the potential to improve on results away from home playing on better pitches which suit our style and absence of oppo home fans. May need to rely on this as our pitch falls apart but having said that we do have target men in Taylor and Proctor so we can mix it up.