Re: Team for Exeter

Willthiswork wrote:
flat4 wrote:As the pitch is likely to be very Sandy and heavy after the last couple of weeks weather nature has thrown at us, I would like to see a 442 formation tonight with the midfield holding the ball up then playing wide down the flanks crossing to our centre forward`s.
Oh wait a second, we don't have a old fashioned CF (ie Geoff Astell/Hurst) type, bring on the transfer window, tonight's game will define our season.

Stay Safe everyone and enjoy what you have.

John UTC
I think Proctor could do that CF role?
His problem is,he comes too deep to receive the ball,in our half or out on the wing.If he stayed up field near the D in a central position he could do it.Does Flynny tell him to come deep or does he just do it,eitherway,it is not beneficial to us.

Bangitintrnet wrote:
mad norm wrote:Maybe the BBC should put drifter stats up as well :roll:
Well the BBC weather mentioned a Pembrokeshire Dangler the other day. Apparently it's a weather system that hangs around, didn't provide any statistics though :-)
That sounds a bit iffy...implying there's someone lurking around deepest Pembrokeshire ,er,well, dangling.

mad norm wrote:
Bangitintrnet wrote:
mad norm wrote:Maybe the BBC should put drifter stats up as well :roll:
Well the BBC weather mentioned a Pembrokeshire Dangler the other day. Apparently it's a weather system that hangs around, didn't provide any statistics though :-)
That sounds a bit iffy...implying there's someone lurking around deepest Pembrokeshire ,er,well, dangling.
Sounds painful. :grin:
It’s real apparently. Caused havoc in Devon in 2005 and 2010. Not guilty. I haven’t been there for a few years.
What a great name for a mb member though. Wish I had thought of it.