Re: The Times today.

That was a good read. He seems to have a bit of a sporting profile in Ireland and that’s good for us. I particularly liked the fact that he says that nowadays he sees fans walking around the town in County tops instead of Utd or Liverpool. Brilliant.

Don’t live in Newport anymore and I hope it’s true. Other than a match day, I can never remember people walking around the City centre in County tops. We are doing something right if that is the case. :cheers:

Re: The Times today.

pembsexile wrote:That was a good read. He seems to have a bit of a sporting profile in Ireland and that’s good for us. I particularly liked the fact that he says that nowadays he sees fans walking around the town in County tops instead of Utd or Liverpool. Brilliant.

Don’t live in Newport anymore and I hope it’s true. Other than a match day, I can never remember people walking around the City centre in County tops. We are doing something right if that is the case. :cheers:
Two lads playing football by my place yesterday one had county top on one Swansea it was nice to see lads being brought up tidy :)