Re: News regarding ex County players

Percy plunkett wrote:Decent player but,he has issues.Remember,he had a strop when he was an unused sub,then he came on in another with just 4 minutes of injury time to go and could have had two bookings.Carlisle and now PV letting go shows his attitude isn't right.
Yeah your not wrong ..... but that second half against Bury after Matt had gone off just leads me to believe there’s something there .... but as you say time might be running out for him ... penny needs to drop.

The NCFC Hippy wrote:Hope we don't waste our time with Green, he's fast for sure, but never looked like he could score or assist, his goa scoring record is testament to the fact a goal scorer (which we need) he ain't.
Green is in my opinion a right winger , and if we played with a right winger he would be behind Wilmott.
As we dont play a 4-4-2 using wingers I wouldnt play either as first choice to start.
Save the wage and get a better player we need in other areas of the team

neilcork68 wrote:
The NCFC Hippy wrote:Hope we don't waste our time with Green, he's fast for sure, but never looked like he could score or assist, his goa scoring record is testament to the fact a goal scorer (which we need) he ain't.
Green is in my opinion a right winger , and if we played with a right winger he would be behind Wilmott.
As we dont play a 4-4-2 using wingers I wouldnt play either as first choice to start.
Save the wage and get a better player we need in other areas of the team
If he's behind Willmott he must be poor!