Foodbank

I've had a couple of messages asking if I'm doing another food shop for foodbank so I think now would be a great time to do one if anyone wants to help can you donate via PayPal jim.drewett@ntlworld.com please mark it foodbank and please pay family and friends or PayPal take a cut

It was a fantastic effort before Christmas I believe donations tend to drop off a bit so a great time to do another one as a community on here

So many unemployed now or on less money

Cheers Jim

Foodbank

As Community of Newport County fan's we've done a great job for those less fortunate especially in these tough times

Ive had a couple of messages asking if I'm doing another food shop for foodbank so I think now would be a great time to do one if anyone wants to help can you donate via PayPal jim.drewett@ntlworld.com please mark it foodbank and please pay family and friends or PayPal take a cut

It was a fantastic effort before Christmas I believe donations tend to drop off a bit so a great time to do another one as a community on here

So many unemployed now or on less money

Cheers Jim

We now have over 200 pounds now for a shop im hoping to do Tuesday if anyone else can help