Re: Grandstand: Exiles v Forest Green

ajs wrote:We've had good playing surfaces away and been very poor, Flynn said there were two mistakes, he's right the set-up and team selection.
The chairman needs to grow a pair put him on gardening leave until his contract ends or he find alternative employment. We were sneeking wins at the begining of the season based on a sound defence, we still had very little creativity in midfied and little or nothing up front, it's all caught up on us and Flynn has no idea how to get out of it. Southend beat us, Grimsby outplayed for a long while. nine men of Exeter held us I could go on!!!

You forgot to mention that he saved us from relegation three years ago.....

If Mrs Flynn had let him take the Lincoln job he would have been off in a heartbeat.... Why should we show him loyalty for the current situation ?
If he wasn't a local lad or did what he did three seasons ago this board would be in meltdown for him to be sacked.
As I have said, many times.... Thanks for what you did, you deserve every plaudit on your CV for it but likewise you deserve sacking for the current form and performances you and your team has shown since December 12th 2020

MF has continued to blame the pitch. Yes I agree, it's awful and not fit for purpose.....

BUT

You knew it was coming (lol),,, we have won once in the last 12 games... 50% of those games haven't been played on the RP pitch.... What were those poor performances / results down to ??????

Re: Grandstand: Exiles v Forest Green

Yes we lost to them but i don't think Fgr have a stronger squad than us plus i didn't think they played that well. We seem to lack urgency. I spent half the game watching the clock ticking down. We only started playing with 5 mins to go and again when we realised we had 6 added minutes. Start Lewis he looks good to me. A win at Walsall and we're well in with a shout. Sadly, i see us losing wednesday night.