Re: A Question for everyone

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
The Newport wrote: That's a very good question, Neil, once I have worked out the math.
mathS.
I too get annoyed at peoples using Americanised spelling.. Program, and the use of "Guys", likewise p1ss me off. As for the 50p bit hmm. I don't question where my modest standing order goes but it helps to pay for something useful I hope

mad norm wrote:
Kairdiff Exile wrote:
The Newport wrote: That's a very good question, Neil, once I have worked out the math.
mathS.
I too get annoyed at peoples using Americanised spelling.. Program, and the use of "Guys", likewise p1ss me off.
There also seems to be a worrying trend towards people in the UK using "gotten" as the past tense of "got". I'm a liberal and tolerant fellow, but frankly I think any such people should be sent straight to the Tower of London.

The Newport wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Money would go where ?
That's a very good question, Neil, once I have worked out the math. I will send you a private message.
Every time I need help in my planning I always think of John F. Kennedy’s inaugural address on January 20, 1961. I remind myself of his great speech on that cold day in 1961. Then there's his speech in Texas, on September 12, 1962. What a great man/person he was.... :lol:

We want transparency!!! Tell us all or at least set up a WhatsApp! :shock: