Re: A Question for everyone

County4Life wrote:
The Newport wrote:How many Newport County supporters can afford to donate 50p a day for the next 12 Months?
£182.50 p/a. I can, my wages are much more than that not to brag!
Trust memberships are:

Bronze £5pm £60 annual
Silver £10pm £120 annual
Gold £20pm £240 annual
Platinum £50pm £600 annual

Those membership fees go to the club!

Willthiswork wrote:
County4Life wrote:
The Newport wrote:How many Newport County supporters can afford to donate 50p a day for the next 12 Months?
Trust memberships are:

Bronze £5pm £60 annual
Silver £10pm £120 annual
Gold £20pm £240 annual

Thank you. Good to publicise and I will do my bit to keep the club fan owned :bounce:

Willthiswork wrote:
County4Life wrote:
Trust memberships are:

Bronze £5pm £60 annual
Silver £10pm £120 annual
Gold £20pm £240 annual

A Guys come on now even you can see this must be scrapped. It is just not working. Come on now guys how many people are trust member since this was set up come on be truthful (more than 800 or less are still a member)? Some clubs are run by a trust that has more members than Newport.

As I have said before I don't do WhatsApp. It is nice to see that you had a math teacher.

I'm going to truthful here you remind me of a school bully.
Last edited by The Newport on February 26th, 2021, 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

llanwern exile wrote:
The Newport wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Money would go where ?
That's a very good question, Neil, once I have worked out the math. I will send you a private message.
Why a private message to neil? your question was aimed at everyone so let everyone know openly on this forum.
Because Neil is a sensible guy. He will give me his honest opinion.

The Newport wrote:
llanwern exile wrote:
The Newport wrote:
That's a very good question, Neil, once I have worked out the math. I will send you a private message.
Why a private message to neil? your question was aimed at everyone so let everyone know openly on this forum.
So you think the likes of myself or pembs stan wilthiswork lowandhard etc etc are not sensible enough to give a constructive opinion? jesus christ thats the first time in my 68 years my sensability has been brought into question and i guess most of the other members on here, i call you for what you are! a shyster and i will treat you as such in the future thats if i can bring myself to take any notice of you.

The Newport wrote:
llanwern exile wrote:
The Newport wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm going to be honest with you, you appear to be crackers muc.

llanwern exile wrote:
The Newport wrote:
llanwern exile wrote:
The Newport wrote:
So you think the likes of myself or pembs stan wilthiswork lowandhard etc etc are not sensible enough to give a constructive opinion? jesus christ thats the first time in my 68 years my sensability has been brought into question and i guess most of the other members on here, i call you for what you are! a shyster and i will treat you as such in the future thats if i can bring myself to take any notice of you.
You have just proved my point. 68 years old well-done sir. I never said Stan or lowandhard wasn't sensible, you did. All I said was that I thought he was a sensible guy. Please tell me what is wrong with making that call.

Exile 1976 wrote:
The Newport wrote:
llanwern exile wrote:
The Newport wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I respect your opinion the same as I hope that you respect mine muc (what a funny way to address people Muc).

The Newport wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
The Newport wrote:
llanwern exile wrote:
The Newport wrote:
I respect your opinion the same as I hope that you respect mine muc (what a funny way to address people Muc).

I'm going to be honest with you, I don't respect your opinon.......muc

Exile 1976 wrote:
The Newport wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
The Newport wrote:
llanwern exile wrote:
The Newport wrote:

I'm going to be honest with you, I don't respect your opinon.......muc
Thank you, guy.

The Newport wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:
County4Life wrote:
Trust memberships are:

Bronze £5pm £60 annual
Silver £10pm £120 annual
Gold £20pm £240 annual

A Guys come on now even you can see this must be scrapped. It is just not working. Come on now guys how many people are trust member since this was set up come on be truthful (more than 800 or less are still a member)? Some clubs are run by a trust that has more members than Newport.

As I have said before I don't do WhatsApp. It is nice to see that you had a math teacher.

I'm going to truthful here you remind me of a school bully.
Must admit I'm struggling to understand this post.....in fact, that applies to the whole thread.

llanwern exile wrote:By sending private messages to neil because as you say he is a sensible guy you are implying that the rest of us are not, Oh and by the way i never brought anyone's sensibility into question and would never ever presume to do so.
In fairness anyone over the age of 15 who spends their time posting on a football message board dedicated to a league 2 team might find that 'sensible' is Not a term many would ascribe to us. :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
llanwern exile wrote:By sending private messages to neil because as you say he is a sensible guy you are implying that the rest of us are not, Oh and by the way i never brought anyone's sensibility into question and would never ever presume to do so.
In fairness anyone over the age of 15 who spends their time posting on a football message board dedicated to a league 2 team might find that 'sensible' is Not a term many would ascribe to us. :grin:
This is true stanley! but under the present circumstances i think its the only thing that keeps us sane :shock: :lol: