Re: Piers Morgan

Dogger wrote:I agree with Piers Morgan. I don’t believe a word that comes out of Meghan’s mouth. That being said, having a tantrum & storming off set like he did, was totally unprofessional.
It was planned. It's all to do with viewing figures.

I remember watching Chelsea v Arsenal a few years back. For some unknown reason just before he final whistle the cameras cut to the dug out and away from the action to show the 'Special One' snubbing Wenger. That was planned too. When I was about nine I remember my father telling me that Mick McManus was really a very nice man who pretended to be a baddy to sell tickets for a show.

One little thing Dad got wrong. It's not a show, it's the show. They're all at it.

Re: Piers Morgan

It's all a bit "please look at us, the Royal family is still relevant" for my liking.

Highly likely that this is a collaborative effort with all the family involved in my opinion.

For me, the monarchy should be abolished and the scroungers should be sent to work like everyone else has to. The tourism argument is nonsense, you'd make far more money if they vacated their ill-gotten estates and they were opened up for people to visit.