Re: Best players or usual suspects???

DT1892 wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Gambin not even on the bench
Unbelievable
Not that unbelievable if you consider he's been travelling and playing in 3 international games, while the rest of the squad has had a break. I'm guessing he's been rested for Monday.
He only played 10 minutes on Tuesday. With or without Gambin, the team looks disjointed with a lack of balance and creativity.

Ugo. wrote:
DT1892 wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
Unbelievable
Not that unbelievable if you consider he's been travelling and playing in 3 international games, while the rest of the squad has had a break. I'm guessing he's been rested for Monday.
He only played 10 minutes on Tuesday. With or without Gambin, the team looks disjointed with a lack of balance and creativity.
Still a lot of travel in a short period. We've got a hell of a lot of games to fit in over the next month or so. I'm sure he'll be in the team on Monday.
SULLY34 wrote:
DT1892 wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:
Unbelievable
Sheehan ??
He's been in South Wales for over a week.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
healey73 wrote:Hope Bennetts at the back instead of ledley. I would of dropped Bennett.
Now that would be weird,sign Ledley to play him CB,he wouldn't would he.
According to website and bbc sport Ledley starts in defence and Bennett midfield
I very much doubt Ledley and Dolan will both be in the back 3