Re: Ticket Line

All of this has been compromised by not beating Eastleigh at the first time of asking. If that had happened, there would have been a whole week for seasons/trust and the second week for general sales. Judging by the queues today Monday midday and they'll all be gone.

excessbee wrote: January 18th, 2024, 5:14 pm All of this has been compromised by not beating Eastleigh at the first time of asking. If that had happened, there would have been a whole week for seasons/trust and the second week for general sales. Judging by the queues today Monday midday and they'll all be gone.
100% correct.

COUGHLAN OUT NOW. šŸ˜

excessbee wrote: January 18th, 2024, 5:14 pm All of this has been compromised by not beating Eastleigh at the first time of asking. If that had happened, there would have been a whole week for seasons/trust and the second week for general sales. Judging by the queues today Monday midday and they'll all be gone.
For Man City, the queues had gone by mid afternoon on the second day and Kevin Ward got ridiculous abuse when he pointed this out albeit in a cackhanded way.

CathedralCounty wrote: January 18th, 2024, 4:51 pm
rncfc wrote: January 18th, 2024, 4:38 pm People queuing for 6 hours over at the ground. I'm about half way there at the moment.

2 people working at the ticket office.

Other ticket booths laying empty.

OAPs queuing up in this cold.

Complete shambles.
I agree to an extent but at least some of those people could have bought online (surely not everyone in the queue is a trust member a % must be ST holders who can buy 2 tickets online even if that % takes the queue down by even an hour it'd help) and there is tomorrow and after the game on Saturday as well - it may be Baltic but at least people can wrap up its not p'ing down nor boiling hot - club could/should have done a PR exercise with a sponsor for soups and rolls to be dished out perhaps?

Tomorrow will probably be far quieter as eager beavers will have been all over it today.
This will be sold out tomorrow. Season ticket holders using their trust memberships to get extra tickets will see to that.

I appreciate it's not easy, but there has to be a better way than this. More people would be a start.

rncfc wrote: January 18th, 2024, 5:34 pm
This will be sold out tomorrow. Season ticket holders using their trust memberships to get extra tickets will see to that.

I appreciate it's not easy, but there has to be a better way than this. More people would be a start.
Don't think that can be done.

.......Supporters can only claim priority tickets under one of the below categories during the priority sales window.

excessbee wrote: January 18th, 2024, 6:39 pm

Don't think that can be done.

.......Supporters can only claim priority tickets under one of the below categories during the priority sales window.
It can be done, because people have been doing it.

CathedralCounty wrote: January 18th, 2024, 4:51 pm
rncfc wrote: January 18th, 2024, 4:38 pm People queuing for 6 hours over at the ground. I'm about half way there at the moment.

2 people working at the ticket office.

Other ticket booths laying empty.

OAPs queuing up in this cold.

Complete shambles.
I agree to an extent but at least some of those people could have bought online (surely not everyone in the queue is a trust member a % must be ST holders who can buy 2 tickets online even if that % takes the queue down by even an hour it'd help) and there is tomorrow and after the game on Saturday as well - it may be Baltic but at least people can wrap up its not p'ing down nor boiling hot - club could/should have done a PR exercise with a sponsor for soups and rolls to be dished out perhaps?

Tomorrow will probably be far quieter as eager beavers will have been all over it today.

If that IS the case (ST holders ā€œdoubling upā€ by using trust option as well) even then only one person can use one ticket so the seats wonā€™t be empty, on presumption or hope they are passed on at face value, they will be going to fans no more or less ā€œgenuineā€ than anyone else and have been queued up for for hours, so have been well earned.

Some people who really wanted to attend will miss out (SOME of whom will indeed be ā€œgenuineā€ fans such as exiled fans for example) but that happens with high demand events across all sports, music, etc. at least game is on TV.