Re: 11,869 people ahead of me in online queue.

Exile 1976 wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 2:38 pm
reg county wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 11:38 am
excessbee wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 10:15 am So if away shirts are trying their luck on general sale, the sheer numbers will shut out genuine fans from getting a ticket.
You are correct, I've been watching The County for 55 years and I don't have a ticket for the Utd match. The potential for trouble with away shirts in with the home fans is pretty high !! Not the smartest move from our ticket office.

Plenty of Leeds fans in the Hazel when we played them and no trouble
Exactly amazing how down on fellow fans other football fans are - yes some people get over excited and there are a few 'Schooligans' around but I just can't see any real bother v Man Utd now v Swindon a different matter!

excessbee wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 10:15 am So if away shirts are trying their luck on general sale, the sheer numbers will shut out genuine fans from getting a ticket.
You are correct, I've been watching The County for 55 years and I don't have a ticket for the Utd match. The potential for trouble with away shirts in with the home fans is pretty high !! Not the smartest move from our ticket office.

There where rectum fans in our end Saturday I said to the stewards they are easy to spot they have a couple more digits 😆

CathedralCounty wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 3:04 pm

Exactly amazing how down on fellow fans other football fans are - yes some people get over excited and there are a few 'Schooligans' around but I just can't see any real bother v Man Utd now v Swindon a different matter!

We were stood by a group of 6 of them and had a good chat with them. Good bunch of lads who were impressed with the way we played and wished us well.

Exile 1976 wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 3:47 pm
CathedralCounty wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 3:04 pm

We were stood by a group of 6 of them and had a good chat with them. Good bunch of lads who were impressed with the way we played and wished us well.
72 Fingers.......More than a box of Cadbury Fingers :lol:

I had 3 Leeds fans sat next to me. One was originally from Magor and his Dad had queued for the tickets. He'd lived in Leeds for over 20 years and always came to support the County when he was visiting his parents over the Christmas period.

Anyway, they went for a cup of tea under the Hazell at half time. Came back and said to me, 'We've had a chat and there's only one team winning this, and it ain't us'.
The stood and applauded when Shaun got the winner.