Re: Newport County to give financial update

Stan A. Einstein wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 11:10 pm
SixtyYearFan wrote: May 13th, 2023, 3:56 pm

I’m sure the best thing to do is to wait until the accounts come out and not to be led to doomsday by Stan Einstein, a man so financially literate he doesn’t know the difference between a debtor and a creditor.
Well the accounts have come out now sunbeam, care to apologise and accept I was right all along? :grin:
The FA basic, and Premier League solidarity payments are paid at the end of the playing season, so would not be included in County's accounts for this accountancy period. Which presumably is why HJ spoke about cash flow problems in the meeting. Also any debts taken out by RP for pitch renewal etc sit with RP's owners in the WRU accounts at this time.

You owe Peter Madigan and Gavin Foxall a public apology. You're an absolute disgrace, making up stories about police investigations, and challenging the integrity of their statements etc etc.

Re: Newport County to give financial update

Bangitintrnet wrote: April 4th, 2024, 11:43 am
Stan A. Einstein wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 11:10 pm
SixtyYearFan wrote: May 13th, 2023, 3:56 pm

I’m sure the best thing to do is to wait until the accounts come out and not to be led to doomsday by Stan Einstein, a man so financially literate he doesn’t know the difference between a debtor and a creditor.
Well the accounts have come out now sunbeam, care to apologise and accept I was right all along? :grin:
The FA basic, and Premier League solidarity payments are paid at the end of the playing season, so would not be included in County's accounts for this accountancy period. Which presumably is why HJ spoke about cash flow problems in the meeting, as the club was working an overspend. Also any debts taken out by RP for pitch renewal etc sit with RP's owners in the WRU accounts at this time. Neither of which relates to money that will actually be due, it's just not due in this period.

You owe Peter Madigan and Gavin Foxall a public apology. You're an absolute disgrace, making up stories about police investigations, and challenging the integrity of their statements etc etc.