Re: News regarding ex County players

DT1892 wrote:Anyway, seems that Healey's has managed to shake off his beating from Jefferies and has moved to Toulouse in the French Second Division.
Laughing my head off here.
You state he is too small to be a midfielder but that doesn't mean his height.
Got a feeling small relates to height, but no problem.
Then as I start laughing again you state he was lucky not to be sent off for whacking Healey.
Clearly then too small to cope in midfield.
Clearly not scared of Healey trying to intimidate him and of course you missed the elbow in the ribs literally after 30 seconds coming on smack in front of the Bisley, which hopefully every body else saw and Doms reaction.
Superb.
Double Dutch or what. :lol: :lol: :lol:
or maybe Double French. :wink:
You do make me laugh Pal.
Thinking about it you have made my case as I think everybody with a bit of common sense about our game noted that
he made a total plonker of Healey that night but Toulouse have come in for him.
So an even bigger compliment for the lad.
Keep digging that hole mate. :lol:
Last edited by Frank Nouble 3 on August 27th, 2020, 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:
DT1892 wrote:Anyway, seems that Healey's has managed to shake off his beating from Jefferies and has moved to Toulouse in the French Second Division.
The bolloxking he had is why he ended up there .....: PSG were at the MK Dons game giving him the once over.
Genuine question.
Were you there?
Being a pedant here but what is bolloxking

Tall and short are what I would use to describe height. You can be both big and short for example.
Then as I start laughing again you state he was lucky not to be sent off for whacking Healey.
Where? Making stuff up now.

DT1892 wrote:
Tall and short are what I would use to describe height. You can be both big and short for example.
"He was lucky not to at least earn himself a yellow"

Apologies but hardly making it up.

Never saw that by the way.

"Flynny would not of been impressed"

Are you in our Managers mind now also?
Think hopefully he would of thought the opposite against a player of Healeys stature.

Anyway on a far more serious matter 24 hours is up and not a peep out of Ranger for making up total hogwash regarding remarks never made by myself.
I know he will not fork out any dues to JDRF but an apology will suffice.
I was young once and the lad will learn from his mistakes. :wink:

DT1892 wrote:
Maybe also small and big. :wink:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:
The bolloxking he had is why he ended up there .....: PSG were at the MK Dons game giving him the once over.
Genuine question.
Were you there?
Being a pedant here but what is bolloxking[/quote

Genuine answer ..... yes I was as I am for 99% of games ... home and away.

Thanks

Justanordinaryfan wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Justanordinaryfan wrote:
Genuine question.
Were you there?
Being a pedant here but what is bolloxking[/quote

Genuine answer ..... yes I was as I am for 99% of games ... home and away.

Thanks
Oops how contrite of me ...... using the word bollox king to describe the nightmare faced in his 15/20 mins against Jeffries .... just before Jeffries was himself substituted.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote: Then as I start laughing again you state he was lucky not to be sent off for whacking Healey.
No mention of Healey there Harps. Healey wasn't even on the pitch at the time. And I said the MK bench weren't happy, not Flynny. Making it up.

Good luck to him at Salisbury, but I doubt we'll see him play at a similar level to us, unless something goes terribly wrong here.

Will be interesting to see how Tutonda does at Rovers. Remember him claiming that York had a better squad than we did when he joined them, only to see them finish rock bottom of the league.

DT1892 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote: Then as I start laughing again you state he was lucky not to be sent off for whacking Healey.
No mention of Healey there Harps. Healey wasn't even on the pitch at the time. And I said the MK bench weren't happy, not Flynny. Making it up.

Good luck to him at Salisbury, but I doubt we'll see him play at a similar level to us, unless something goes terribly wrong here.

Will be interesting to see how Tutonda does at Rovers. Remember him claiming that York had a better squad than we did when he joined them, only to see them finish rock bottom of the league.

Tutonda is another who is making a step or two up in level, this time from Barnet to the Gas. What's happened to all these bargain out of contract L1 and Championship players who are supposed to be filtering down a division or two ? Transfers so far this summer seem to be dominated by players moving up the ladder in terms of playing level.

DT1892 wrote:

Don't recall seeing Dom play live last season. Trophy games are a waste of time playing against kids and pros who couldn't give a damn, and in my view should be boycotted anyway but that's another story. I watched the Maldon game on tv and Dom looked like a fish out of water to be honest. Not that I don't think Flynn was a bit premature in letting him go especially with the salary cap restriction this season but happy to let Flynn be the judge of whether Dom should stay or go.

faerun exile wrote:
DT1892 wrote:Will be interesting to see how Tutonda does at Rovers. Remember him claiming that York had a better squad than we did when he joined them, only to see them finish rock bottom of the league.
Tutonda is another who is making a step or two up in level, this time from Barnet to the Gas. What's happened to all these bargain out of contract L1 and Championship players who are supposed to be filtering down a division or two ? Transfers so far this summer seem to be dominated by players moving up the ladder in terms of playing level.
Is our window open until October, or just the PL? I suppose we might see players from higher levels dropping down the closer to the deadline?