Re: News regarding ex County players

Percy plunkett wrote:Got Sgorio on, Barry playing Caernafon in Euro semi playoff.Four former players in their starting line up.The commentator mentioned that Swansea are in the playoffs later.He also said that Wrexham have a chance of getting in the playoffs,no mention of us though.Patten,Jarvis,Press and Kavanagh all starting.He was the academy lad that went to Bristol Rovers but had a bad injury and had to retire,how he is fit enough now,who knows.
Here's an article about Kavanagh and his return to playing.

https://clwbpeldroed.org/2021/05/21/ear ... -kavanagh/

Ugo. wrote:Ben White came on as a sub tonight for England
I was watching Wales on the iPad and England on the tele.His first touch was a silky run and pass then,a shot at goal.I’m not sure how close it was as I had the sound down then,he clears one off the line.A impressive 20 minute cameo and with Henderson and Maguire doubtful and now TAA possibly out,he could get in the squad on that showing.

Exile 1976 wrote:Ben White added to the Ingerrrrrrrrrlund squad in place of TAA
Thoroughly well deserved. Well done Ben. I note that the fans/commentators seem to have a dilemma with him. He played very well yesterday as a centre back. Apparently he has been playing on the right side of a back three for Brighton this season. With us, when I saw him he was a left back. He is certainly versatile.