Re: Spurs Ticket News

:shock:
KaiserChief17 wrote:Got there at 545 & got served around 9. One of the volunteers in the shop said the people at the front had been there since 12 last night :shock:
:shock: :shock:

Corpaboy wrote:
Shaunncfc wrote:Yes, there was a burger van onsite today, I was too cold and soaked through to grab a coffee tbh, but nice touch.

I know you can't move a ticket office, but I do wish they could have had us queuing in the stadium corridors.
I know we have to make do , but queuing in this mornings weather was almost inhuman.
Today is the type of day where County umbrellas in the Club Shop would be good ??

Not sure if this idea has been suggested before though ???? :wink:
Naughty :wink: Harps will be along in a minute with a comment :cheers:

Corpaboy wrote:
Shaunncfc wrote:Yes, there was a burger van onsite today, I was too cold and soaked through to grab a coffee tbh, but nice touch.

I know you can't move a ticket office, but I do wish they could have had us queuing in the stadium corridors.
I know we have to make do , but queuing in this mornings weather was almost inhuman.
Today is the type of day where County umbrellas in the Club Shop would be good ??

Not sure if this idea has been suggested before though ???? :wink:
Absolutely ....
We went in to purchase an umbrella, and a little surprised not to find any .

Here I am.
Could of made a fortune and still could.
Ridiculous
"We got no call for them" says the shop. :cheers:

I appreciate there are issues with us sharing the Dragons ticket office/shop. Hence why we have our own near the Rodney entrance. But why an agreement with WRU cant be arranged is perplexing. Shared costs aside we are a League 2 club not non-league. If the Bisley ticket office could have been used for this FACup planning then fans could queue in the warm and dry under the Bisley stand whilst using the food/drink facilities. I queued with my other half for 5 hours in freezing conditions for tickets but both felt ill afterwards as not even a hot drink stand for us. I am elated to get tickets for a dream match so don't wish to moan. Also, a massive thanks to all the County volunteers since Thursday for all their time and hard work. You are all heroes !!!

lowandhard wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Hope everyone in that massive queue today gets a ticket, people at the back must be looking at a 4 to 5 hour wait in horrible conditions
Feel sorry for them mate! I really hope somebody has seen sense and allows a tea stall or burger van in. Expecting people to queue in these conditions is poor imho...........
What's on earth do you mean? How can ticket collection/purchase be organised without queueing. And the club certainly has no control over the weather.

Harps62 wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:Absolutely no point going to the extra expense of putting a roof on a temporary stand installed as a one-off revenue-raiser.

Unless we beat Spurs, of course...
Of course let them all get soaked.
Money far more important and we wouldn't want to see them again would we.
Just hope the weather will be okay.
We slam FGR for doing that to us then you think its okay to do it to our own fans.
Happy Days
Harps get a grip, anybody buying a ticket for the north knows its in the open, the weather is a risk you take, stop being such a old dear

It doesn't cost a fortune to put some sheeting on the top.
Easily resolved.
We can all be smug after we have our tickets nice and cosy under cover.
Sod the rest.
Love the attitude of some on here.
ps They have got no choice by the way.

Anyone buying today had a very clear choice/choices which they have decided not to activate. Buy a season ticket, buy a half season package or the cheap as chips option of becoming a trust member. The club even extended that beyond the date of the Leeds match. After not taking up those options, I'm afraid you'll have to get wet and cold, maybe twice, to see your beloved football team

excessbee wrote:
lowandhard wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Hope everyone in that massive queue today gets a ticket, people at the back must be looking at a 4 to 5 hour wait in horrible conditions
Feel sorry for them mate! I really hope somebody has seen sense and allows a tea stall or burger van in. Expecting people to queue in these conditions is poor imho...........
What's on earth do you mean? How can ticket collection/purchase be organised without queueing. And the club certainly has no control over the weather.
What I meant was not that there shouldn’t be a queue, rather that many of those doing so will have had no idea it would take so many hours and will not have arrived equipped with a hot drink/bar of chocolate. I don’t think it’s unreasonable for there to be an outlet on site providing same and I’m surprised that some local entrepreneur hasn’t turned up there.

Harps62 wrote:It doesn't cost a fortune to put some sheeting on the top.
Easily resolved.
Sod the rest.
We have ST holders on the North Terrace,they get wet many times a season.I stand on the terrace when we kick Town end, then Hazel the other half unless it's heavy rain then it's Hazel both halves.NT fans get wet like Bisley front eight rows so many regulars not cozy under cover.

Percy plunkett wrote:
Harps62 wrote:It doesn't cost a fortune to put some sheeting on the top.
Easily resolved.
Sod the rest.
We have ST holders on the North Terrace,they get wet many times a season.I stand on the terrace when we kick Town end, then Hazel the other half unless it's heavy rain then it's Hazel both halves.NT fans get wet like Bisley front eight rows so many regulars not cozy under cover.
Currently, it must be said, The Hazell is the place to be weatherwise. Getting more popular it seems.

Harps62 wrote:Here I am.
Could of made a fortune and still could.
Ridiculous
"We got no call for them" says the shop. :cheers:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :bounce:
That didn't take you long , Harps !!! :lol:

....am seeing stuff on Facebook of people being turned away as their Crawley tickets were unused , they obviously never read the small print

Got there just before 8, got tickets just after 1. Absolutely soaked through, but will be completely worth it when Frank dumps Spurs out of the Cup.

Good luck to anyone queuing up on Tuesday (or whenever the next day is), doesn't sound like there's much left.