Re: Spurs Ticket News

ref23 wrote:
Harps62 wrote:
ref23 wrote:I'd just bite the bullet and make it 1 ticket for a season ticket holder as well. At the end of the day if their wives, girlfriends, boyfriends don't give a shite the other 51 weeks of the year, then they can stay at home and watch Corrie when the County are playing a big team as well.
Listen wind up merchant.
Guess what and am sure I am not the only one my wife comes to a few games each season and comes to away games also.
My eldest daughter similarly so they do give a shite how the team is playing.
Sure loads of fans would like to bring one of their kids along as well but that's not what we need is it Ref.
Lets discourage them all.
Clueless as usual.
Sign them up to the supporters trust then for the massive financial outlay of £10, or £5 for kids, and that's that problem solved. Of course, it's far easier to play the season ticket card and expect the club to bend over backwards to accommodate your wishes, then when something doesn't go your way come and whine about it on here.
Ref you are clearly acting thick.
Its got nothing to do with £10 - £5 outlays its to do with sitting next to your wife, husband, mate, child etc etc.
How hard is that for you?
Company can be quite good.

Ref you are clearly acting thick.
Its got nothing to do with £10 - £5 outlays its to do with sitting next to your wife, husband, mate, child etc etc.
Company can be quite good.[/quote]

Why do you constantly look for confrontation and also be rude to people. I can see why you and Stan have some 'connection' with one another.

Are you really happy and looking forward to the County playing Spurs? (and tonight and then Morecambe Tuesday - great times hey?
Last edited by Fourthousand on January 19th, 2018, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Harps62 wrote:Whoareya

Congratulations on the most pathetic post of 2018.

Oh Give over !
Jim.
Without doubt the most pathetic post of 2018.
Sad if you cannot see that either.

Fourthousand wrote:Ref you are clearly acting thick.
Why do you constantly look for confrontation and also be rude to people. I can see why you and Stan have some 'connection' with one another.

Are you really happy and looking forward to the County playing Spurs? (and tonight and then Morecambe Tuesday - great times hey?[/quote]
Without doubt great times ahead.
Thought you might chip in again.

Fourthousand wrote:Ref you are clearly acting thick.

Are you really happy and looking forward to the County playing Spurs? (and tonight and then Morecambe Tuesday - great times hey?[/quote]
Clearly I think it must be you looking for confrontation Four Thousand.
Harps just wants to sit with his wife and and am sure so many others want a similar situation.
Cannot blame the fella for responding to some ridiculous comments on here.

But a single season ticket holder was only likely to be able to do so by relocating to a usually unpopular block and being among the first in the queue yesterday.

Personally you should turn up and the club tell you where you are sitting. letting people choose where they sit is the reason for the queuing yesterday also we are gonna end up with the odd seat here and there. just let the club fill each row. I stand in the same spot every game apart from the big games where people are always stood there before I arrive. I find a different area and enjoy the game. I don't see why that is so hard.

It's a shame I couldn't buy tickets to be able to sit and share the moment with my family (who follow the club casually) sat next to me but I suppose that's the nature of limiting the tickets issued per person during what is essentially a pre-sale.

Am I annoyed? A little. Am I losing sleep about it? Nah.

Harps62 wrote:Whoareya

Congratulations on the most pathetic post of 2018.
I only accept annual awards at the end of the year - by which time I can guarantee that your perpetual whining will have got you in first place.

excessbee wrote:But a single season ticket holder was only likely to be able to do so by relocating to a usually unpopular block and being among the first in the queue yesterday.
Got my 2 tickets this morning Excess.
Couldn't get in the queue yesterday as was working away.
You are totally correct as I will be in block E with my wife whereas my ST is in block A.
Did say to the chap when I bought the tickets to sell my ST seat off but he said it was allocated to myself until Sunday.
Seems some have a guaranteed seat for cup games and others have lost out.
Bit of a mix up somewhere down the line.

Could anyone going down to grab a ticket ask the question on how many tickets sold / what areas are sold out please?

Just to get an idea.