Re: Spurs Ticket News

ref23 wrote:As above. Having made the error and probably obtained a lot of £10's this evening, I don't see how the club will be able to not honour it.

Doesn't affect me either way, but I think they're going to have to honour it if it is an error.
Can't be a error, they have done it to get a load of new members, why else would they tweet the details at half 8 tonight

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:This is becoming ridiculous as it now seems that someone paying £10 by tonight gets the same ticket priority as a season ticket holder.
It's only ridiculous if we get 4,000 new trust members tonight.

I'm going to sign my baby daughter up in the morning to see what membership number she gets. This should give me an indication as to how early I need to get there to queue up!

I agree with you though; season ticket holders / shareholders, then trust memberships before 09/01/2018 first, Crawley tickets second, trust memberships after 09/01/2018 third.

Too late now though if it was an error; it's in the public domain and people have reacted accordingly.
Last edited by ref23 on January 10th, 2018, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rjwebby2811 wrote:
ref23 wrote:As above. Having made the error and probably obtained a lot of £10's this evening, I don't see how the club will be able to not honour it.

Doesn't affect me either way, but I think they're going to have to honour it if it is an error.
Can't be a error, they have done it to get a load of new members, why else would they tweet the details at half 8 tonight
They'd get more money from Crawley tickets than they will with Trust Memberships

Ugo. wrote:
Rjwebby2811 wrote:

They'd get more money from Crawley tickets than they will with Trust Memberships
Not necessarily; membership is on direct debit. If 2,000 people sign up to £10 a year for 4 or 5 years because they can't be arsed to cancel the DDM, the club will be a lot better off.

Rjwebby2811 wrote:

It says on the news release:

The Club will be operating the following Sales Priority for this fixture as per the previous round against Leeds United.

Ugo. wrote:
Rjwebby2811 wrote:

It says on the news release:

The Club will be operating the following Sales Priority for this fixture as per the previous round against Leeds United.
Yes, it then goes on to say that trust memberships purchased after the 10th January will not receive priority, thereby implying that trust memberships purchased before then will receive priority.

I don't think it will matter as every regular who wants a ticket will get one. This way at least people who are genuinely interested and have been excited about the game will pick up tickets before the Johnny come lately's who decide they want a scrap after hearing about it down the boozer. Plus the club will make a lot of £10's for at least 1 year and probably more out of a lot of people.

ref23 wrote:
Ugo. wrote: It says on the news release:

Yes, it then goes on to say that trust memberships purchased after the 10th January will not receive priority, thereby implying that trust memberships purchased before then will receive priority.

I don't think it will matter as every regular who wants a ticket will get one. This way at least people who are genuinely interested and have been excited about the game will pick up tickets before the Johnny come lately's who decide they want a scrap after hearing about it down the boozer. Plus the club will make a lot of £10's for at least 1 year and probably more out of a lot of people.
Yes that's my point trust memberships after the article date is different than trust memberships before the article date.

I hope you're right that everyone who wants one will get one....

Also this time it doesn't mention about print at home tickets being ineligible

For the Leeds match it stated:
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer this deal to supporters who use the Print at Home Ticket option due to the possibility of duplication and therefore, we will only be accepting paper tickets

and
Any supporters who have already purchased a Print at Home Ticket for Carlisle United will be eligible to take advantage of the priority sale and should present their Print at Home ticket upon purchase. This will be referenced against the sales database. Please note that Print at Home Tickets purchased after 1pm on 05/12/17 will not be elegible for this option.

Ugo. wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Incidentally has a price been set for the tickets yet and even a date for the match ?
Not yet, the date won't be set until the TV have decided on the live matches

By the way, it states

Further information regarding ticket prices as well as all other match information will be released on Monday 15th January 2018.

Bit surprised the office will be closed on the Monday.Not all Crawley ticket holders would be available just on Sunday.They should have two days before general release.

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:This is becoming ridiculous as it now seems that someone paying £10 by tonight gets the same ticket priority as a season ticket holder.
Not quite. Season ticket holders can, if they wish, claim two tickets. But as far as available collection dates, then yes.

Caerleon Exile wrote:Anyone know latest trust numbers? It was just under 3000 couple of days ago...
Will Whatsapp you at 12:01 mate. I've conducted a little test by signing up junior members of my family - because I'm that sad.