Re: Spurs Ticket News

Lucky Mascot 2 wrote:Loyalty points what a load of nonesense.
Was there really any die hard that didnt get a ticket for this game that would have benefited from a loyalty points system?
They even made it easy by allowing supporters to join the trust for a tenner.
As a season ticket holder, trust member, plastic share holder, go in the shop now and again, eat and drink at games, do the 50/50 once or twice a season, smile and say hi to David Hando if I pass him..... first dibs for fa cup tickets should always go to season ticket holders first.
Why make something so simple difficult?
I haven't got a ticket, & I buy all my tickets online under the mis-guided impression that it might count for sone thing in a situation like this, it wouldn't have been difficult in this day & age to send a generic email to the effect of as you have a history of buying online etc, etc. so perhaps a loyalty scheme would have helped the likes of myself.

Just in case anyone is interested and isn't aware, tickets purchased over the 'phone are available for collection tomorrow - you don't have to queue up on the day of the game.

JamieDf wrote:Been told a few spurs fans have got tickets for the Newport end from their “mates” - not sure which stand though
Who cares ?

JamieDf wrote:Been told a few spurs fans have got tickets for the Newport end from their “mates” - not sure which stand though
There'll be loads like that !!!! :roll:

The club even sold tickets for non-existent seats.
Hazell Block C row k & L seats 1 to 4 are not there but a wooden table is.
I had K3

ghosty wrote:The club even sold tickets for non-existent seats.
I had K3
There are seats there. That wooden table is where the scouts from other clubs sit. They use the table to write their notes. There are normally a few of those tables on the back row.

pembsexile wrote:
I had K3
There are seats there. That wooden table is where the scouts from other clubs sit. They use the table to write their notes. There are normally a few of those tables on the back row.
I've heard it said that Hazell, C, K, 28 is the best seat in the ground.....apparently!

pembsexile wrote:
I had K3
Believe me there are definitely no physical seats there just concrete steps. I even showed one of the Stewart supervisors who moved me to the emergency seats at the back of block A