Re: Sean Rigg

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:He can't sign for another league club as his contract was terminated after the window shut.
Unless that rule has been changed, anyone know for sure??
He can sign for anyone who will sign him. However he can't play for them in an FA sanctioned game.

As Paul Hayes proved. 8)

By the way did you get my PM?

Yawn, you know what I meant but hey, that's to be expected from someone like you.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:He can't sign for another league club as his contract was terminated after the window shut.
Unless that rule has been changed, anyone know for sure??
He can sign for anyone who will sign him. However he can't play for them in an FA sanctioned game.

As Paul Hayes proved. 8)

By the way did you get my PM?

Yawn, you know what I meant but hey, that's to be expected from someone like you.
Did you get my PM?

Cornish Exile wrote:
SULLY34 wrote:Signed for Bath City.. .even though he's injured :)
Wasn't he reported to have resumed training last week, together with Jackson and T.O-E?
Lucky he's moved, according to Flynny he was due an injury this week :)

Very sad to state but Flynnys credibility has gone down a notch.
Also Rigg is a far better player than Bath City for sure.
Why didn't they sort this out last week and give the fella a chance for league football.

Bath City? Wow, that's a drop. Not even getting a gig at a Connie side.
18 month deal.

Spoke to Rigg in hospitality at the Spurs game and he confirmed he had been injured but fit now.
Collins said he would be out for a couple of games as he was suffering from 'a niggle'
Last edited by Exile 1976 on February 5th, 2018, 8:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Harps62 wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:
Wasn't he reported to have resumed training last week, together with Jackson and T.O-E?
By who?
Official statement in the Argus.; But of course, according to you. such statements are no longer credible.

Harps62 wrote:
Very sad to state but Flynnys credibility has gone down a notch.
Also Rigg is a far better player than Bath City for sure.
Why didn't they sort this out last week and give the fella a chance for league football.
He's better in my opinion than some of the players we've still got, as is Jazzi but we're not in charge.

Harps62 wrote:Exile
Think if you are out of work, contract terminated everybody has entitlement to be employed regardless of you being a carpenter or a footballer.
Regardless of whatever standard of league you are in.
Nobody can go anywhere after 31st Jan if they are under contract but if terminated after think its totally different.
Happy to be corrected if anybody knows the legal side .
He cannot play for another league club as his contract was terminated after the window shut. If you are released during January, then you can play for anyone at any point after but not if released after the window shuts.
Last edited by Ugo. on February 5th, 2018, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harps62 wrote:Exile
Think if you are out of work, contract terminated everybody has entitlement to be employed regardless of you being a carpenter or a footballer.
Regardless of whatever standard of league you are in.
Nobody can go anywhere after 31st Jan if they are under contract but if terminated after think its totally different.
Happy to be corrected if anybody knows the legal side .

You're right and wrong.
He has the right to be employed by another football league club but he would not able to play for them until next season ... Doesn't matter now anyhoo as he's signed an 18mth deal with Connie South Bath City