Re: Grandstand Port Vale

Percy plunkett wrote:
county2016 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:Last chance saloon for Frank,surely he must do something today.
Really
Kevin Ratcliffe described him as "Half hearted and strolling around".If you're happy with that then fair enough.
I think his point was Flynn won't drop him no matter how badly he plays today, he's had about eight "last chances" already.

All those "I'd be happy with mid table at the beginning of the season ", well a dire end to the season finishing in 14-16th place won't convince the likes of Labadie and Butler to stay. It also won't help us attract the better players we need to push on next season. I too would've been happy at the beginning of the season for a mid table finish, but given our form and league position up until January it's very disappointing.

neilcork68 wrote:thats 100 minutes of my life I aint getting back... That was absolute dog shite today....

Now for the drive home

Thank **** MJ didnt come on as we already had two crap performing players on the pitch in Nouble and Wilmott..
Whatever MF sees in Wilmott is a mystery
There we go it's Marlons fault ffs
Last edited by Harps62 on February 24th, 2018, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harps62 wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:thats 100 minutes of my life I aint getting back... That was absolute dog shite today....

Now for the drive home

Thank **** MJ didnt come on as we already had two crap performing players on the pitch in Nouble and Wilmott..
Whatever MF sees in Wilmott is a mystery
There we go it's Marlon a fault ffs

Where did i post it was his fault.....read whats posted , not what you want :roll:

As it was all down to Robbie & Frank again can only assume the other 11 played well then?
Nobody mentions anybody else oh apart from Marlon who was not on the pitch
Drop them 2 Flynny and the problem is solved
Sounds like they were all poor so why not say that?

Harps62 wrote:As it was all down to Robbie & Frank again can only assume the other 11 played well then?

Because those two stood out with how poor they were, simple as that.
You single out players all the time on your match ratings but if comments go against Willmott you hate it.

Harps62 wrote:As it was all down to Robbie & Frank again can only assume the other 11 played well then?
Harps you were clearly not watching todays game, if you had then you would have seen how poor Wilmott and Nouble were. If Flynn persists in playing his mates, regardless of form, then next season could be interesting for all the wrong reasons.

listen lads
All I am saying is those 2 get all the grief
100% accept they were crap today if that's what you think.
My question is this Flynny drops them and everybody else seems to have played okay as nobody else has been mentioned apart from one comment about Dan.
Will we then be winning games or at least scoring goals.
Seriously I hope they both get dropped but then we loose the next game.
Who is at fault then.
Somebody with a bit of sense (sorry not Corky as he will give them 2/3 probably) put out of 10 for each player so we know how the rest played please.
Cheers
Harps