Re: Some unpleasant facts.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:It would be n ice to know who the mole is so that we can make a judgement as to whether he is credible or merely someone with his own agenda using Stan as his conduit.

Come on Stan, enlighten us.
I would love to tell you, but to do so would mean that I would not be in receipt of further information. I would also have to break my word. So it's just not going to happen.

All I can say is that my source has been accurate in the past and I have confidence that the information I have is correct. But it is possible it is not, it is open to dispute. As I have said it is for you to make of it what you will.
Further information or miss-information?

If your "source" has concerns aboutthr way the club is being run, why doesn't he have the guts to express them himself, rather than use his puppet?

The Cat wrote:Much like Anthony Redwood, anyone with a grudge uses Stan to try and rock the boat. Stan, again, you misjudge the general mood of County fans. Most of them would rather the club isn't served by weasels who leak confidential information and most are content the club is being run by decent people and is heading in the right direction.
Your 'facts' don't stack up so therefore, to me, this is yet another attempt by you to rock the boat.
Hi Cat,

I don't pretend to know whether supporters are content or not. I would though think that one win in the last twelve games would not be an acceptable return for most supporters.

As for those running the club being decent people, I am sure you are right. I have never thought otherwise. I can't agree that our league form since October would lead most people to believe we are heading in the right direction, I suspect we will have to agree to disagree.

Cornish Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:It would be n ice to know who the mole is so that we can make a judgement as to whether he is credible or merely someone with his own agenda using Stan as his conduit.

Come on Stan, enlighten us.
I would love to tell you, but to do so would mean that I would not be in receipt of further information. I would also have to break my word. So it's just not going to happen.

All I can say is that my source has been accurate in the past and I have confidence that the information I have is correct. But it is possible it is not, it is open to dispute. As I have said it is for you to make of it what you will.
Further information or miss-information?

If your "source" has concerns aboutthr way the club is being run, why doesn't he have the guts to express them himself, rather than use his puppet?
Cornish,

I can only blame myself. In the past I have reacted to insults like being called a puppet. However I have mellowed in my old age. I don't blame you for trying to rile information out of me but not this time.

Enjoy the evening, although that Liverpool goal kinda ruined the entertainment for the neutral, don't ya think?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
The Cat wrote:Much like Anthony Redwood, anyone with a grudge uses Stan to try and rock the boat. Stan, again, you misjudge the general mood of County fans. Most of them would rather the club isn't served by weasels who leak confidential information and most are content the club is being run by decent people and is heading in the right direction.
Your 'facts' don't stack up so therefore, to me, this is yet another attempt by you to rock the boat.
Hi Cat,

I don't pretend to know whether supporters are content or not. I would though think that one win in the last twelve games would not be an acceptable return for most supporters.

As for those running the club being decent people, I am sure you are right. I have never thought otherwise. I can't agree that our league form since October would lead most people to believe we are heading in the right direction, I suspect we will have to agree to disagree.
Well, we will disagree about things since October. We beat Leeds and had an unforgettable experience against Spurs. Memories that I and my 2 sons will have forever. League form has been poor since the cup run, but generally this season has been a blast.

The Cat wrote:
As for those running the club being decent people, I am sure you are right. I have I can't agree that our league form since October would lead most people to believe we are heading in the right direction, I suspect we will have to agree to disagree.
Well, we will disagree about things since October. We beat Leeds and had an unforgettable experience against Spurs. Memories that I and my 2 sons will have forever. League form has been poor since the cup run, but generally this season has been a blast.[/quote]

Since October 14th 27 league games have yielded 30 points. The 13 games up to 14 October resulted in 24 points. Had our form remained as per the first 13 we would now have 74 points.

I too had a blast against Leeds and Spurs. I am really glad your sons did. But I believe that the time has come to be critical of an ultimately disappointing league season.

Just by way of an aside, my first season following County ended mid table and a memorable Cup run including beating third division Gillingham and drawing at first division Southampton. That was followed by four successive re-elections.

Best wishes,

Bren

The Cat wrote:Stan, I can't agree that 'ultimately this has been a disappointing season' when most, including you thought we'd struggle to stay up.
I said that we would stay up but it would be a difficult season. I think I predicted 17th. Credit where it is due our results in the first three months of the season were excellent. But it fell away and it has to be recalled that it's three months since we last won at home.One win in twelve League games. To me that's disappointing.

Re read my first post. I am not calling for Flynn to be sacked but what I am saying is that neither can he be above criticism. To give a rookie manager a contract until the end of the 2019/20 season was in my view negligent at best. To do so just before new directors took up their post, again I can't pretend that I see the logic of that. I don't doubt the integrity of Gavin Foxall but I do think his inability to question himself has been detrimental to the club.

As for this thread. I have made a decision not to engage in tit for tat arguments. Not yourself but there are a few on here who are not trying to engage in debate but merely want to drag this down to name calling,

I think that the Spurs money will mean that we should be okay next season. My fear is that sooner or later we will have a bad season. My problem is I fear that if we start to fall there is no infrastructure in place to stop that fall. And I don't believe that Gavin is the person to correct that. That doesn't make him a bad person but for me he isn't the person we need.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
The Cat wrote:Stan, I can't agree that 'ultimately this has been a disappointing season' when most, including you thought we'd struggle to stay up.
I said that we would stay up but it would be a difficult season. I think I predicted 17th. Credit where it is due our results in the first three months of the season were excellent. But it fell away and it has to be recalled that it's three months since we last won at home.One win in twelve League games. To me that's disappointing.

Re read my first post. I am not calling for Flynn to be sacked but what I am saying is that neither can he be above criticism. To give a rookie manager a contract until the end of the 2019/20 season was in my view negligent at best. To do so just before new directors took up their post, again I can't pretend that I see the logic of that. I don't doubt the integrity of Gavin Foxall but I do think his inability to question himself has been detrimental to the club.

As for this thread. I have made a decision not to engage in tit for tat arguments. Not yourself but there are a few on here who are not trying to engage in debate but merely want to drag this down to name calling,

I think that the Spurs money will mean that we should be okay next season. My fear is that sooner or later we will have a bad season. My problem is I fear that if we start to fall there is no infrastructure in place to stop that fall. And I don't believe that Gavin is the person to correct that. That doesn't make him a bad person but for me he isn't the person we need.
Hi. iyou don't think Gavin would be the person to correct that then can you give us the name of a person you think can?

just one name off the top of your head?

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Hi. iyou don't think Gavin would be the person to correct that then can you give us the name of a person you think can?

Not off the top of my head. Acting without thinking is in my view part of our problem.

I think that the club needs to be run on a more collegiate basis. For me the directors need to direct but need to involve the fan base. I also think that the chairman needs to be that, the first among equals rather than a dictator. I use the term dictator in its loosest sense.

In my view I think of the present board Kevin Ward would seem to have the skills necessary to make the board a cohesive unit. That is not to say that there are not other candidates who would not have the required attributes.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:

Not off the top of my head. Acting without thinking is in my view part of our problem.

I think that the club needs to be run on a more collegiate basis. For me the directors need to direct but need to involve the fan base. I also think that the chairman needs to be that, the first among equals rather than a dictator. I use the term dictator in its loosest sense.

In my view I think of the present board Kevin Ward would seem to have the skills necessary to make the board a cohesive unit. That is not to say that there are not other candidates who would not have the required attributes.
hi what skills do you think Kevin has that Gavin doesn't have? Based on your redwood diaries Gavin comes across as direct, clever and efficient, exactly what's needed in the football world

Jimmy Exile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Jimmy Exile wrote:

hi what skills do you think Kevin has that Gavin doesn't have? Based on your redwood diaries Gavin comes across as direct, clever and efficient, exactly what's needed in the football world
Unfortunately I have seen the bundle for the Employment Tribunal. Perhaps the best thing I can say is that at least the club conceded before the hearing.
I really don't want to go into the details but if you wish I will post up an exchange of emails between Mr Foxall and Mr Redwood. Regardless of anything else it proves that your contention about efficient and clever is simply wrong. I would sleep on it if I were you. If you want me to I will post up the whole sorry saga.