Re: Oxford home league cup round 2

lowandhard wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:It says online and no mention of in advance or on the day, looks like anybody using the ticket office is being penalised
Yes, that seems a strange thing to do. You’d think they would prefer punters buying their ticket in the club shop where they might buy something else. In addition surely there’s more costs/work involved in an online transaction?
Online fulfilment is miles cheaper than the costs of maintaining a ticket office. Once you've paid for the system you only need to pay for envelope-stuffers, rather than the running costs of staffing a building and the costs of using that building. Postage is assimilated into the ticket cost too.

Fair point about casual shop purchases, but a lot of clubs don't have their ticket office in the shop anyway.

daftasfxxx wrote:Kardiff exile, its got nothing to do with discounts for buying in advance, its a tax on anybody not buying online, nothing to do with when you buy but how. Don't see any option on there for people with disabilities who need carers so obviously a tax on them
Southampton haven't yet managed to achieve the feat of allowing the ambulant/carer pair tickets to be purchasable online either, it remains an absolute disgrace.

Micheal wrote:thats right when they did it before it was 2 quid and with the sneaky rise in the north terrace closure,i cant believe nobody is noticing these sly events i expect a rise every year so no prob with that but the underhand tricks stink

Honestly some people will start a row in a empty room

The north Terrace is shut to cut costs as Newport egg chasers it's shut for them to

If we sell enough tickets ie lids Spurs it's open

Micheal wrote:thats right when they did it before it was 2 quid and with the sneaky rise in the north terrace closure,i cant believe nobody is noticing these sly events i expect a rise every year so no prob with that but the underhand tricks stink
But there was a price reduction for buying in advance so you are better off if you buy in advance for all the Saturday games. The prices are the same as they were two seasons ago.

Micheal wrote:dont smoke and im as much of a fan as you

Beg to differ You wont go to a game that in your eyes costs you 2 quid more if you put more effort in and pre booked your tickets or as I do buy a season tick even if I cant make say the first half of one game because im afternoons saves the Club admin and staff costs

Simples

Anyway hows your beloved Basseys doing

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Micheal wrote:dont smoke and im as much of a fan as you

Beg to differ You wont go to a game that in your eyes costs you 2 quid more if you put more effort in and pre booked your tickets or as I do buy a season tick even if I cant make say the first half of one game because im afternoons saves the Club admin and staff costs

Simples

Anyway hows your beloved Basseys doing
im not as heroic as you i dont want a season ticket and whats a bassey?