Re: Oxford home league cup round 2

Micheal wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Not a clue I got season ticket
ill help you it was 18 quid
now the next question might be a bit of a challenge for you....... how much is a walk up terrace ticket this season?

Not a clue got mine sorted see it pays to plan ahead

Now your boring me now and I'm off out to celebrate another great win

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Micheal wrote:dont smoke and im as much of a fan as you

Beg to differ You wont go to a game that in your eyes costs you 2 quid more if you put more effort in and pre booked your tickets or as I do buy a season tick even if I cant make say the first half of one game because im afternoons saves the Club admin and staff costs

Simples

Anyway hows your beloved Basseys doing
whats a bassey mate?

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Micheal wrote:thats right when they did it before it was 2 quid and with the sneaky rise in the north terrace closure,i cant believe nobody is noticing these sly events i expect a rise every year so no prob with that but the underhand tricks stink

Honestly some people will start a row in a empty room

The north Terrace is shut to cut costs as Newport egg chasers it's shut for them to

If we sell enough tickets ie lids Spurs it's open
FYI the north terrance is open for all rugby matches

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Micheal wrote:thats right when they did it before it was 2 quid and with the sneaky rise in the north terrace closure,i cant believe nobody is noticing these sly events i expect a rise every year so no prob with that but the underhand tricks stink

Honestly some people will start a row in a empty room

The north Terrace is shut to cut costs as Newport egg chasers it's shut for them to

If we sell enough tickets ie lids Spurs it's open
FYI the north terrance is open for all rugby matches
My mate who's a Newport RFC and dragons fan says It Not open for Newport games all fans in Horlicks