Re: Robbie

CaerfilliJacko wrote:
allontheamber wrote:Genuine injury?????
Apparently had a scan last week. It wasn't good. Overheard him in the tent on Tuesday
Hope he's recovering if that's true .
I love the guy in a County shirt , and he'l play a part this season , I'm sure

He wouldn't get in the side in all honesty. Shame to hear he's got injury problems after the journey he's had in the past few years.
He would be a like for like swap with Sheehan in the current system, and Sheehan offers us a bit more than Willmott does.

No doubt he will play a part later in the season, probably when we make the 3rd and 4th rounds of the Cup if last year was anything to go on!!!!

bignbeefy wrote:He wouldn't get in the side in all honesty. Shame to hear he's got injury problems after the journey he's had in the past few years.
He would be a like for like swap with Sheehan in the current system, and Sheehan offers us a bit more than Willmott does.

No doubt he will play a part later in the season, probably when we make the 3rd and 4th rounds of the Cup if last year was anything to go on!!!!
Not sure i see him as a like for like swap with sheehan, but it would be naive to believe we won't experience injuries and suspensions
as the season progresses, and we will need Robbie and the rest of the squad to play