Re: GRANDSTAND: Chelsea U21 Match

neilcork68 wrote:Chelsea Twitter.....''Not a lot between our youngsters and the side third in League Two, though Matt's header eight minutes before the break has handed the hosts a slender advantage''

The way Chelsea pay some of their 'youngsters' one player is probably on more per week than our whole starting 11
Isn't that good to hear though , Neil .....
a Chelsea Tweet that quotes us as "the side 3rd in League 2" ......... :cheers:

Corpaboy wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Chelsea Twitter.....''Not a lot between our youngsters and the side third in League Two, though Matt's header eight minutes before the break has handed the hosts a slender advantage''

The way Chelsea pay some of their 'youngsters' one player is probably on more per week than our whole starting 11
It's nice to see the opposition forum talking about us without offering criticism of how lucky/crap/awful we are. Long may it last.

pembsexile wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:

It's nice to see the opposition forum talking about us without offering criticism of how lucky/crap/awful we are. Long may it last.
I'm waiting for the messages quoting how we "play some lovely football , on a perfect surface of a pitch . Not one long ball in sight ! And that boy Wilmott should be playing at a higher level !"

I'll hold my breath , though .... :wink: