Re: Exiles Grandstand FA Cup Round 2

Taunton Iron Cider wrote:
Pipe was awful and as for our midfield, yet again they were non existent.
Pipe was OK by his standards, he has his limitations but does a job, certainly had a better game than Sheehan, Amond and Bakinson on the night.
Surely we won't play that poorly again this season and will work out how to play against a packed midfield for the replay.

Labadie part of the pre-match commentary team tonight, said he's hoping to get 20mins game time v Cheltenham on Tues so has to be in contention for the replay.

Very subdued County performance tonight. I thought the game was crying out for Wilmott to take on the defence and put a cross in. Hopefully he's back for the replay. No one really stood out on the night except Beavon, and maybe Micky D and Day.

Yes we definitely missed Willmott. His crosses have been greatly missed and never mind the criticism of him not tackling. I can't remember too many tackles from Bakinson tonight or surging runs. Butler did play well and looks totally pumped up for it. We've got to have more options in midfield. I wwould try Podge in midfield and start with Semenyano up front.