Re: Ticket News : LEICESTER CITY

£26 QUID I CAN SEE A LOT STAYIN HOME OR IN PUB WATCHIN THIS PEOPLE HAVE JUST RENEWED THEIR MEMBERSHIP PAYIN MONTHLY ANOTHER OUTLAY JUST AFTET XMAS ETC . NORTH TERR SHD HAVE BEEN A TENNER OR 15 MAX AND FULL OF POTENTIAL NEWBIES CASUALS ETC MISSED A TRICK BIG TIME. WE GOT THE 150K OFF BBC WHY CDNT WE AFFORD TO DO THIS , MISTAKE BIG TIME ONLY MY OPINION BUT THATS WHAT THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS ABOUT.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Anyone expecting a long queue in the morning? Or as there are 5 days for those with priority to collect ticket(s) will it be shorter than for Spurs?

I have no idea if there will be a long queue but what I am certain of is that if the greedy morons running our club left our future to the moronic keyboard warriors, the only queue we would have to worry about this Christmas would be the one at DFS.

Trev wrote:£26 QUID I CAN SEE A LOT STAYIN HOME OR IN PUB WATCHIN THIS PEOPLE HAVE JUST RENEWED THEIR MEMBERSHIP PAYIN MONTHLY ANOTHER OUTLAY JUST AFTET XMAS ETC . NORTH TERR SHD HAVE BEEN A TENNER OR 15 MAX AND FULL OF POTENTIAL NEWBIES CASUALS ETC MISSED A TRICK BIG TIME. WE GOT THE 150K OFF BBC WHY CDNT WE AFFORD TO DO THIS , MISTAKE BIG TIME ONLY MY OPINION BUT THATS WHAT THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS ABOUT.

**** me my eye's :shock:

Trev wrote:£26 QUID I CAN SEE A LOT STAYIN HOME OR IN PUB WATCHIN THIS PEOPLE HAVE JUST RENEWED THEIR MEMBERSHIP PAYIN MONTHLY ANOTHER OUTLAY JUST AFTET XMAS ETC . NORTH TERR SHD HAVE BEEN A TENNER OR 15 MAX AND FULL OF POTENTIAL NEWBIES CASUALS ETC MISSED A TRICK BIG TIME. WE GOT THE 150K OFF BBC WHY CDNT WE AFFORD TO DO THIS , MISTAKE BIG TIME ONLY MY OPINION BUT THATS WHAT THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS ABOUT.

THIS WEEK I HAVE BEEN MOSTLY EATING PROZAC!

Alan G Bryant wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Anyone expecting a long queue in the morning? Or as there are 5 days for those with priority to collect ticket(s) will it be shorter than for Spurs?

I have no idea if there will be a long queue but what I am certain of is that if the greedy morons running our club left our future to the moronic keyboard warriors, the only queue we would have to worry about this Christmas would be the one at DFS.

There is no end to your talent for labelling people on this messageboard who have a different opinion to you is there?

Moronic keyboard warriors
Hysterical minority

Anything else? You are allowed to have your own opinion on this board you know. That goes for you as well. You do not have to defend the club in all situations, they are big boys, I expect they can take it.

Alan G Bryant wrote:

Couldn't agree more

Exile 1976 wrote:I feel sorry for the fans of Newport RFC (and the club & team).
As they cannot use Rodders on weekend of 4th/5th/6th Jan, they now have to go to watch Newport RFC’s ‘home’ Cup tie against RGC 1404 at C***iff Arms Park.
Me too , I think most, if not all Newport County supporters are empathetic towards Newport RFC's plight, whereas the Dragons hold no such connection with supporters of either of the Newport rugby or football teams.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:I feel sorry for the fans of Newport RFC (and the club & team).
As they cannot use Rodders on weekend of 4th/5th/6th Jan, they now have to go to watch Newport RFC’s ‘home’ Cup tie against RGC 1404 at C***iff Arms Park.
Me too , I think most, if not all Newport County supporters are empathetic towards Newport RFC's plight, whereas the Dragons hold no such connection with supporters of either of the Newport rugby or football teams.
You do seem to have an inflated view of your abilities re being able to read the minds of others. You know what I will say if the north terrace wasn't sold out, you know my views on Dragons and Newport RFC.

Wrong both times old chap. Have another go. What do I think about posters who get offended by the term gormless but are quite happy to use terms such as moronic keyboard warriors. Is it.........

a) Snowflake,

b) hypocrite,

c) Both the above?

:grin:

The pricing is dreadful. The cost my normal ticket is being priced at £94. This includes a mandatory meal, which I don't want nor have at other home games.
I normally pay upfront for all league home games £550.

This is nearly as bad as the idea of the highest bidding ballboys could represent The County at one of the Wembley (I think) games. Thankfully that idea was binned.

I won't be taking up the club's kind offer.

Now, I don't know if it is true but I have heard that the boxes are being bought b Leicester fans happy to pay that price.
What a smack in the face to County fans.

Smack in the face exactly my thoughts .we are league 2 not fkin premiership they have sold out , looks like we at first opportunity are doing the same.
board please nore when these leicester fans have fked off u are gonna have a few county regulars casuals who are the backbone of this club who are fked off as well
26 26 26 26 26 26 26 n terrace ffs
Last edited by Trev on December 19th, 2018, 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.