Re: Leicester game ticket sales so far

PerthDave wrote:
Willthiswork wrote:Any 'sleeve' sponsors for this game? We made a little bit last year with some Asian education compnay for the Spurs games?

That was Sunway University which is in the 'burbs of Kuala Lumpur (Have a slight connection to someone there from my time working in that location). The Spurs games were shown live there. Not sure what's happening in terms of overseas coverage for Sunday's game but hopefully we will have a global audience so there may be something in the pipeline.

rgds Dave
Amazingly there is no live coverage in Australia of the FA Cup this season from any FTA or Pay TV service, so to watch the game we have to illegally stream...... plus it's a 3.30am kick off.......

Beefy

From club website:-
This afternoon's Emirates FA Cup Third Round clash against Leicester City at Rodney Parade is now officially a sell out.

Supporters are urged to plan ahead and arrive early. The Rodney Parade Ticket Office is open from 12pm and long queues are expected when collecting tickets, so be prepared.

Looking for some official club merchandise ahead of kick-off? Our Kingsway Club Shop is open from 11am until 2pm.

Arrive early, stay safe and enjoy the match Exiles!
Not bad considering the "utterly breathtaking stupidity" over ticket pricing. :wink:

County Exile wrote:From club website:-
This afternoon's Emirates FA Cup Third Round clash against Leicester City at Rodney Parade is now officially a sell out.

Supporters are urged to plan ahead and arrive early. The Rodney Parade Ticket Office is open from 12pm and long queues are expected when collecting tickets, so be prepared.

Looking for some official club merchandise ahead of kick-off? Our Kingsway Club Shop is open from 11am until 2pm.

Arrive early, stay safe and enjoy the match Exiles!
Not bad considering the "utterly breathtaking stupidity" over ticket pricing. :winkyou just dont get it do you

The Cat wrote:Well done the club. The "I would do it like this" brigade won't be happy.

I'm sure the Leicester fans who can afford the away travel and don't mind standing or sitting in the Newport sections of the ground will be delighted. I suppose those people on limited budgets in Newport can watch it on the television, or pay the extra and miss the next League game. I couldn't see the home game v Spurs last season but saw the Crawley and Morecambe games. Look at the drop off in gate for the second game. People only have so much money to spend.

County didn't increase prices for the West Ham game, the following Saturday for a run of the mill match against Reading there was a crowd in excess of 5,000.

You are entitled to your view, mine is that if our club wants to be part of our community, making a quick financial kill is utterly and breathtakingly stupid.