Watching Middlesbrough game

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

dai1960

Watching Middlesbrough game

Postby dai1960 » January 14th, 2019, 6:22 pm

I'm in Tenerife at the moment so going to miss the game does anybody know how I can watch or listen to it
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Re: Watching Middlesbrough game

Postby mad norm » January 14th, 2019, 7:03 pm

dai1960 wrote:I'm in Tenerife at the moment so going to miss the game does anybody know how I can watch or listen to it

Start with a TV or Radio :bounce:
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Postby Corpaboy » January 14th, 2019, 9:34 pm

mad norm wrote:
dai1960 wrote:I'm in Tenerife at the moment so going to miss the game does anybody know how I can watch or listen to it

Start with a TV or Radio :bounce:

:lol: :cheers: :grin:
Get in , Norm !!!
User

daftasfxxx

Newport

Postby daftasfxxx » January 14th, 2019, 11:39 pm

Goggle soccer streams on reddit and watch it on your phone or find a bar thats showing it live
no avatar
User

The Newport

Postby The Newport » January 15th, 2019, 1:11 am

UPTHEPORT Is also there why not ask him. I'm sure he would be more than willing to help.
Or is it that you have come on here with the wrong Id and you are UPTHEPORT .?
no avatar
User

dai1960

Postby dai1960 » January 16th, 2019, 12:33 am

Ha ha definitely not uptheport but if he knows where their showing it I'd be interested
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Postby UPTHEPORT » January 16th, 2019, 12:47 pm

The Newport wrote:

UPTHEPORT Is also there why not ask him. I'm sure he would be more than willing to help.
Or is it that you have come on here with the wrong Id and you are UPTHEPORT .?

Are you stalking me :roll:

I was there for a week's holiday
no avatar
User

billypunk

Postby billypunk » January 17th, 2019, 12:32 am

It's being shown live on ESPN+, which legally, is only available in the USA. Most of the larger bars in Tenerife will be able to get this but it's dependent on how many want to watch other games at the same time.
May be worth checking with bars that they can get ESPN+ then getting in early and staking your claim....
i did this in Fuerteventura for an FA Cup game a few years ago (Brackley I think), just have to put up with the American 'Soccer' commentary!

It may be on Bein sports (which nearly every bar in the Canary Islands get) but they don't announce games until 7 days before.

Hope you find somewhere to watch it