Re: Tickets available at inflated prices

Fourthousand wrote:
So an exiled Trust member/ ST holder could get their ticket over the phone but the rain drenched 80 year local ST holder/Trust member with a walking stick in one hand; a baby in the other and umbrella in the other hand, has to queue up in the bitterly cold, artic conditions, caught in the face of storm Eric, for over two hours - that's going to go down well!
I don’t know how else we can make it fairer to exiled fans unless we sell them only on match days. I’ll give you an example , my friend and I are both st holders,Trust members, shareholders etc. Last weekend both our wives were ill, I had a mate to queue for me locally but otherwise would have had to go myself, an exile doesn’t have that choice. Many support us regularly away, are working on weekdays so can’t queue, can’t afford to travel 150 miles just to buy a ticket. I’m only too happy to get wet as long as I get my ticket and happy to have some provision for such fans.
Mind you, I wouldn’t be so happy at 80 years old if my wife presented me with a baby ( unless she was a young nubile beauty queen of course, and that it was mine :grin: ) , though I could probably handle the situation since you suggest I have three arms, one for the baby, one for the walking stick and one for the umbrella.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Devoid of insults can anyone answer one simple question.

If 6,000 tickets was enough to ensure all season ticket holders and trust members could watch the Middlesbrough game, why were 8,000 tickets insufficient v Manchester City?

Funny how 'the loyalists'' demand I answer all their questions no matter how puerile, but one simple question to them is beyond them.

At a guess I'd say that Man City (and on a Saturday afternoon) are infinitely more attractive proposition than a midweek replay against Boro that I personally know of a few fans & that didn't attend because they had already paid for the away tie.

Also, I will add, and apologies to everyone else on here as this is probably the 4th or 5th time I have written this, BUT,
IF every ST holder and Trust Member went to get their tickets during anytime between the priority window they would have had a ticket. guaranteed.
Last edited by Exile 1976 on February 12th, 2019, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If 6,000 tickets was enough to ensure all season ticket holders and trust members could watch the Middlesbrough game, why were 8,000 tickets insufficient v Manchester City?

Funny how 'the loyalists'' demand I answer all their questions no matter how puerile, but one simple question to them is beyond them.
It's already been answered plenty of times, but here we go again;

Season ticket holders had a plus one, more trust members would have taken up their priroity ticket for Man City than for Middlesbrough, and the 500 or so lads who play for the Academy and the Academy Shadow Squad will surely practically all have taken up their option with a plus 1 for the parent.

rncfc wrote:

Season ticket holders had a plus one, more trust members would have taken up their priroity ticket for Man City than for Middlesbrough, and the 500 or so lads who play for the Academy and the Academy Shadow Squad will surely practically all have taken up their option with a plus 1 for the parent.

Plus club Spytty members
Plus ex players
Plus corporate sponsors asking for more
Plus boro priority ticket holders using their mates tickets to save on queuing

You are peeing in the wind mate, just let people read and make their own minds up
Last edited by Alan G Bryant on February 12th, 2019, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Ironsider wrote:I called Stan a liar, because he is and for the reasons outlined below.

Stan implied and stated that hundreds of tickets had fallen into the hands of touts because of an inadequate ticketing system.

Stan implied and stated that the tickets were openly for sale across ticketing websites or other means.

Stan could provide no evidence of either being true aside from the hear-say that 3 friends of friends on facebook were selling tickets.

Knowing that he was wrong, he went ahead with the slurs and then true to form pulls the 'poor old me' card when he's proved as being so.

His muddying of the waters since being proved wrong is somewhat smoke and mirrors that people should ignore.

The real facts, in that Stan was prepared to sprerad misinformation and lies without any evidence to attack the club is there to see.

That should tell you everything you need to know about the true intentions of Stan.

The end.

This post is a total and utter fabrication.

Pathetic lies. By a pathetic liar. There are those on here who disagree with me and strongly. To them I would say disassociate yourself with this. The old saying that if you lie down with dogs you get flees is astute.
Oh dear, truth hurts doesn't it?

Perhaps you'd like to read back over the thread.

Practically 99% of people posting on it have seen through you and your despicable behaviour.

You've been called out, proven wrong, shown up for what you are and you really don't like it.

Get used to it Stan, I'll call out your pathetic behaviour whenever I think it warrants so - which is most of the time you put fingers to keys.

Lysaght Dancer wrote:I very much doubt that in the history of internet message forums, there has ever been a bigger embarrassment than Stan.

Despite Flouncegate, Redwoodgate, Hopkinsgate, ShitVlogGate and all the others, even this latest espisode of Ticketgate has not stopped our man from continually being proved wrong time and time again. What an utter fool.

And before you reply Stan let me do it for you:

‘You are entitled to you opinion. I am am entitled to mine. Readers of this forum will no doubt read both opinions and make their own mind up.’

Yes Stan, yes they will. The vast majority if not all will make their mind up that you are completely off your tits.

Ah yes, it was nearly a year ago we had the big revelation from Redwood about Flynny's salary and Gavin's antics. Well that made a difference.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
rncfc wrote:

Plus club Spytty members
Plus ex players

You are peeing in the wind mate, just let people read and make their own minds up
We know ex players is wrong. Owls about told us that.

All the other groups were there at the Middlesbrough game.

Sorry but nobody is answering the question. Exile 76. Yes I am sure Manchester City is more attractive. Which is why more non committed fans want to go. It seems many of those got tickets and some trust members and attendees at the Middlesbrough game didn't.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:
rncfc wrote:

Plus club Spytty members
Plus ex players

We know ex players is wrong. Owls about told us that.

All the other groups were there at the Middlesbrough game.

Sorry but nobody is answering the question. Exile 76. Yes I am sure Manchester City is more attractive. Which is why more non committed fans want to go. It seems many of those got tickets and some trust members and attendees at the Middlesbrough game didn't.

Well they had their chance with the Priority window to do so Brendan

Exile 1976 wrote: Well they had their chance with the Priority window to do so Brendan
Surely this comment by Exile 1976 hits the nail firmly on the head. Priority 1 fans had 2 days to get their tickets, one of which was a home match day. They then lost their priority 1 buying rights. It really is tough/a personal tragedy if priority 1 cases couldn't get to RP on those 2 days (or couldn't get/arrange for a friend to pick up a ticket for them on those days) and then lost out in the priority 2 round.

Given our ticketing system and the need to expand the ground capacity, around 36 hours to announcing tickets on sale was probably about as good as it could get. It gave priority 1 and 2 fans each a weekend day.

To those priority 1 (or 2) fans out there, don't give up hope of getting a ticket yet. There are usually a few non-touted ones flying around on the day/day before for a variety of bona fide reasons. I do hope you get lucky.

Nobody has answered the question.

If 6,000, give or take, tickets was enough to satisfy priority need v Middlesbrough, unless there was an increase in priority ticket numbers of 2000+ then why was 8,000 tickets not enough for the Man City tie to ensure priority ticket reserves were met.

By the way the question can't be answered. There is no satisfactory explanation.

Carry on with your insults lads, you are merely drawing attention to the c@ck up.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Nobody has answered the question.

If 6,000, give or take, tickets was enough to satisfy priority need v Middlesbrough, unless there was an increase in priority ticket numbers of 2000+ then why was 8,000 tickets not enough for the Man City tie to ensure priority ticket reserves were met.

By the way the question can't be answered. There is no satisfactory explanation.

Carry on with your insults lads, you are merely drawing attention to the c@ck up.

It’s pointless, you’re just not listening. You’re so bitter towards the Board it’s clouded your judgement and you’re genuinely making yourself sound daft Brend.