Re: Tickets available at inflated prices

lowandhard wrote:When I arrived early for the Mansfailed game on Saturday ( in case I was needed for picketing duties :grin: ) there was no queue at all at around midday. Those with an entitlement could have walked straight up to the window. There was plenty of opportunity to buy tickets.

You’re pissing into the wind mate. There were enough tickets for the Priority, those that are moaning they didn’t get a ticket (I do feel for them, though it doesn’t appear to be that many) are those ‘Trust Members’ that did not go during the Priority window.
Last edited by Exile 1976 on February 12th, 2019, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Exile 1976 wrote:
Papski wrote:

What does it say, I can’t view it
How very odd.

Nobody has picked this up.

Why would Kevin Ward a Director have to pick his time to Queue to get one ticket!!

This cannot be the same Kevin Ward if it is he is having a laugh at tjose who got soaking wet.

Kevin Ward plus all fellow directors will be in hospitality for sure with family and friends.

Its got to be a wind up but a bit sick imo.

Loyalfoot wrote:Stan is loving this......it gives him somthing to do all day.
Totally wrong.

Any pleasure I get from watching a small group of rather unpleasant and boorish people publicly make total fools of themselves is as nothing to my heartfelt sadness that many real supporters of Newport County are going to miss out on the biggest game in our history.

And just to be clear I don't include Cat or Exile 76 or a couple of others in that group. Angrily disagreeing with me is fine. The group are those faceless trolls who keep changing their names and don't having nothing positive ever to say, they are truly sad.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:Stan is loving this......it gives him somthing to do all day.
Totally wrong.

Any pleasure I get from watching a small group of rather unpleasant and boorish people publicly make total fools of themselves is as nothing to my heartfelt sadness that many real supporters of Newport County are going to miss out on the biggest game in our history.

And just to be clear I don't include Cat or Exile 76 or a couple of others in that group. Angrily disagreeing with me is fine. The group are those faceless trolls who keep changing their names and don't having nothing positive ever to say, they are truly sad.
It saddens me to say this, but you bring on the insults to yourself by your ignorance of facts repeated by a number of posters!
We are currently involved in the 5th round of the FA Cup for goodness sake, and our journey thus far has brought very few positive comments of the feelgood factor that I amongst many have thoroughly enjoyed along the way, from yourself! You continue to slag off The Football club at any juncture for what good I don't understand....What are you trying to achieve? Do you believe yourself to be the modern day equivalent of "Watt Tyler" in football terms? Chill out and enjoy life in Ireland , because life is short !

Justanordinaryfan wrote:I know KW very well and I can assure you this wouldn’t be a pop at unfortunate ticket less people. If you look, it was posted 9mins after the gates opened Friday. He wouldn’t have had a clue about the furore that was about to take place!
Anyone who thinks Kevin Ward posted that tweet to mock people without a ticket are utterly deluded and quite frankly idiotic.