Re: Tickets available at inflated prices

Champions League final tickets that are as rare as rocking horse shit for Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea fans, due to the amount of loyalty points they had to have, when they got to the Final were up for sale on resale sites at ridiculous prices ffs.

There WILL be some people who can’t go or their mates aren’t able to go who will then try and sell their tickets, unfortunately at a higher price, this happens, it has absolutely nothing to do with our ticket system or how we sold our tickets.

Exile 1976 wrote:Champions League final tickets that are as rare as rocking horse shit for Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea fans, due to the amount of loyalty points they had to have, when they got to the Final were up for sale on resale sites at ridiculous prices ffs.

There WILL be some people who can’t go or their mates aren’t able to go who will then try and sell their tickets, unfortunately at a higher price, this happens, it has absolutely nothing to do with our ticket system or how we sold our tickets.
I agree in part. Yes most people have a price and therefore tickets will fall into the hands of people we rather didn't have them.

However if it was one person, one ticket, then many of those who queued Sunday and didn't get a ticket would have done so, and trust members outside Newport might have had a better chance.

I have not heard one coherent argument for multiple sales other than the club wanted to sell the tickets as quickly as possible. I think that may well be right but when lifelong fans miss out because of that policy, then I think it's wrong.

I called Stan a liar, because he is and for the reasons outlined below.

Stan implied and stated that hundreds of tickets had fallen into the hands of touts because of an inadequate ticketing system.

Stan implied and stated that the tickets were openly for sale across ticketing websites or other means.

Stan could provide no evidence of either being true aside from the hear-say that 3 friends of friends on facebook were selling tickets.

Knowing that he was wrong, he went ahead with the slurs and then true to form pulls the 'poor old me' card when he's proved as being so.

His muddying of the waters since being proved wrong is somewhat smoke and mirrors that people should ignore.

The real facts, in that Stan was prepared to sprerad misinformation and lies without any evidence to attack the club is there to see.

That should tell you everything you need to know about the true intentions of Stan.

The end.
Last edited by Ironsider on February 12th, 2019, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neilcork68 wrote: Well I have given up hope of getting a ticket for Saturday but as usual unless I am physically unable to do so I will be attending tonight, as I do at least 85% of our games.
Hope the glory hunters enjoy the game Saturday , maybe they can come to the Carlisle game on March 2nd and tell me about their experience of RP... I wont hold my breath waiting though..# gloryhuntingbarstewards.
Why don't you contact your mate, Robbie, and see if he can get you in on his +1?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Champions League final tickets that are as rare as rocking horse shit for Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea fans, due to the amount of loyalty points they had to have, when they got to the Final were up for sale on resale sites at ridiculous prices ffs.

I agree in part. Yes most people have a price and therefore tickets will fall into the hands of people we rather didn't have them.

However if it was one person, one ticket, then many of those who queued Sunday and didn't get a ticket would have done so, and trust members outside Newport might have had a better chance.

I have not heard one coherent argument for multiple sales other than the club wanted to sell the tickets as quickly as possible. I think that may well be right but when lifelong fans miss out because of that policy, then I think it's wrong.

The only people who got more than one ticket were ST holders and they had two. I can’t be arsed to carry on with this as it’s like hitting my head against a brick wall, there were no (no evidence to show otherwise) multiple sales, unless you had the correct Priority and amount of stubs etc, simple as that. You simply wouldn’t know because you weren’t here, you’ve listened to whoever suits your agenda and no one else which is quite frankly ridiculous.
Last edited by Exile 1976 on February 12th, 2019, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I can only go on what a work colleague told me but given the source of their tickets multiple buys were possible for some as one person got 6 tickets , As far as I know they arent season ticket holders, maybe trust members but definitely a youth team player...
I will leave it at that because of my lack of physical evidence...Anyhoo , unlike many who will be attending on Saturday this loyal fan will be in attendance tonight , and away to MKD...( cant make the Notts County game as the wife has an appointment at the hospital about he illnesss)

Ironsider wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Fair few points
Clearly the Touts getting county end tickets is a non starter.
No idea why Ironside (board member)? needed to continually deny this was a possibility
Had no idea that I could of obtained at least 3 tickets maybe more.
2 x ST
1x Trust
1 x Shareholder
Plus in another queue
1 x Middlesborough ticket.
I would of certainly obtained 3 and at least 1 Exile would of had a ticket.
Not happy at seeing old possibly infirm gents queing with walking sticks for hours in the rain plus at least 2 ladies with virtually new born children also queing
I believe it took a lot of persuasion for the office to allow them to stay warm until they got to the front of the queue.whilst fit supporters minded their places.
the 2 ladies did decline the offer.
we hear of the 80 year old coming over before ticket office opened saw the queue went home for a few hours came back to see shutters down
I know both Gavin & Colin have been informed
if we are lucky to get a plumb tie in the future I hope this never happens again.

Can I ask Loyalfoot to stop boring the pants of us all?
Can I aak AGB to basically man up and after mentioning "warriors" for the umpteenth time grow a pair and answer Pembs repeated question.
Simple name them ffs.

Finally after Saturday can the board really try and show us supporters a bit of openness as so often promised.
Keep it down to 3 or 4 Saturday then lets get back to the slim chance of the play offs.
same side tonight please as Saturday.
They have 4 sleeps to recover and we need 3 points tonight.
Last point I keep hearing why the Irish lad from Vills should be in the squad.
he has a 3 month injury and is just starting light work.
finally lets make sure the man responsible for 2 recent super goals Wayne Hatswell gets a decent contract as still not sorted I hear.
t
If you’d have bothered to read the full thread instead of interjecting with a deluge of waffling harps esq hyperbole then you would clearly see that I have not doubted SOME tickets may end up being for sale at inflated prices - posted this on the other thread several times also before it was removed.

However the claim put forward that hundreds upon hundreds would be in the hands of touts is totally unfounded and no evidence of it exists. As I have stated, I will stand corrected if the evidence of this is put forward.

There has been plenty of opportunity to back up these claims put forward, yet funnily enough none have been forthcoming except a report of 3 people on Facebook selling tickets.

If the conculsion you draw from all the information available in this and the other thread is that I'm a board member trying to cover up some kind of scandal then you need to get back in your box or get in the real world.

The evidence is quite clearly on the contrary to what Stan has been claiming - therefore I can conclude quite rationally that the continution of these claims are being made with malicious intent.

You don't have to be Columbo to work that out.
Ironside

Before you go off on another rant aimed at me Frank (scored a cracking goal on Saturday by the way)
Try steadily reading my thread.
I agree there is nothing in the rumour of ticket touts getting County end tickets it just has not happened.
My thread states and I do believe you are a board member why keep on replying to Stan as its a no news event.
Now seriously if you think I am waffling regarding ladies and infirm county supporters standing in the rain for hours is hyperbole.
All I can say is You sir are a disgrace.
You clearly are not the brightest on here so just to confirm in Capitals.

THERE ARE NOT HUNDREDS OF TICKETS AVAILABLE TO TOUTS.

Now do you understand I F*****ing agree with you okay?
I totally 100% disagree with Stans views.

An apology would be nice .

Thanks Frank

neilcork68 wrote:I can only go on what a work colleague told me but given the source of their tickets multiple buys were possible for some as one person got 6 tickets , As far as I know they arent season ticket holders, maybe trust members but definitely a youth team player...
I will leave it at that because of my lack of physical evidence...Anyhoo , unlike many who will be attending on Saturday this loyal fan will be in attendance tonight , and away to MKD...( cant make the Notts County game as the wife has an appointment at the hospital about he illnesss)
This isn't a sarcastic question, but you always say you know and speak to plenty of fans. Couldn't you have asked one of them.to queue for you, knowing your personal circumstances?
That is a genuine question, not some snide way of getting at you by the way.

neilcork68 wrote:I can only go on what a work colleague told me but given the source of their tickets multiple buys were possible for some as one person got 6 tickets , As far as I know they arent season ticket holders, maybe trust members but definitely a youth team player...
In which case they must have had Middlesbrough tickets.

I bought 8 at the same time, so yes it was possible - so long as you were entitled.

What is so difficult about this for people to grasp?

Ironsider wrote:I called Stan a liar, because he is and for the reasons outlined below.

Stan implied and stated that hundreds of tickets had fallen into the hands of touts because of an inadequate ticketing system.

Stan implied and stated that the tickets were openly for sale across ticketing websites or other means.

Stan could provide no evidence of either being true aside from the hear-say that 3 friends of friends on facebook were selling tickets.

Knowing that he was wrong, he went ahead with the slurs and then true to form pulls the 'poor old me' card when he's proved as being so.

His muddying of the waters since being proved wrong is somewhat smoke and mirrors that people should ignore.

The real facts, in that Stan was prepared to sprerad misinformation and lies without any evidence to attack the club is there to see.

That should tell you everything you need to know about the true intentions of Stan.

The end.

This post is a total and utter fabrication.

Pathetic lies. By a pathetic liar. There are those on here who disagree with me and strongly. To them I would say disassociate yourself with this. The old saying that if you lie down with dogs you get flees is astute.

The Cat wrote:
This isn't a sarcastic question, but you always say you know and speak to plenty of fans. Couldn't you have asked one of them.to queue for you, knowing your personal circumstances?
That is a genuine question, not some snide way of getting at you by the way.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Ironside

Before you go off on another rant aimed at me Frank (scored a cracking goal on Saturday by the way)
Try steadily reading my thread.
I agree there is nothing in the rumour of ticket touts getting County end tickets it just has not happened.
My thread states and I do believe you are a board member why keep on replying to Stan as its a no news event.
Now seriously if you think I am waffling regarding ladies and infirm county supporters standing in the rain for hours is hyperbole.
All I can say is You sir are a disgrace.
You clearly are not the brightest on here so just to confirm in Capitals.

THERE ARE NOT HUNDREDS OF TICKETS AVAILABLE TO TOUTS.

Now do you understand I F*****ing agree with you okay?
I totally 100% disagree with Stans views.

An apology would be nice .

Thanks Frank
Hi Harps,

I refuse to take lectures off someone who has had more aliases than Frank William Abagnale.

Regards,

Your imaginary board member.