Re: Tickets available at inflated prices

Nathanncfc wrote:Saw someone post on Facebook “2 tickets for sale as I can no longer go, offers?” I private messaged asking how much and she replied she had already been offered £180 for the pair!

With so many county fans unable to get tickets I don’t know how some people have no shame in accepting so much money.
Well at that price it covers the outlay for 2x trust bronze memberships. I'm not on Facebook, is it an anonymous medium or can this person be identified, possibly as a season ticket holder or trust member.

Kevins Tweet makes no sense at all does it.
When the ticket office opened at 9.00am Friday morning there were hundreds waiting all soaking wet.

Kevins tweet goes

"Tickets sorted (Shows 4)
Nice and Dry

One person ahead of me in the Queue

Its all about strategy".

The whole post makes no sense does it.

I have no gripe with Kevin a bright chap albeit a weak orator but when was there one person in the queue in front of him Friday morning when the office opened..

Why would he need to queue anyway being a Director.

And how was he nice and dry.

Maybe Mulder and Scully could solve this mystery.

A most odd teeet me thinks.

excessbee wrote: I'm not on Facebook, is it an anonymous medium or can this person be identified, possibly as a season ticket holder or trust member.
You can create an ID under a pseudonym - for example, a former colleague with family in Iran - but the vast majority go by their own names.

I would favour the club chasing it up. At very least it would be good PR to be seen to be trying to tackle it. .

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Kevins Tweet makes no sense at all does it.
When the ticket office opened at 9.00am Friday morning there were hundreds waiting all soaking wet.

Kevins tweet goes

Nice and Dry

Its all about strategy".

I have no gripe with Kevin a bright chap albeit a weak orator but when was there one person in the queue in front of him Friday morning when the office opened..

No need for Mukder & Scully , just look at the date , the tweet was sent at 10.09 on the 9th February , this was Saturday morning after the majority had queued on Friday and makes perfect sense to anyone who strolled over Saturday with the minimum of fuss.

George Street-Bridge wrote:
excessbee wrote: I'm not on Facebook, is it an anonymous medium or can this person be identified, possibly as a season ticket holder or trust member.
You can create an ID under a pseudonym - for example, a former colleague with family in Iran - but the vast majority go by their own names.

I would favour the club chasing it up. At very least it would be good PR to be seen to be trying to tackle it. .
The person who’s selling them seems to have a genuine enough profile. I may be wrong but I was under the impression selling tickets at an inflated price is more frowned upon than anything else and I don’t know if there would be anything anyone can do about it.

Either way anyone re selling tickets for that sort of price is an absolute tool.

UPTHEPORT wrote:Had a look on line and all I can see is tickets in away end for 160 odd quid :? :shock:
Some knicker wetting going on here :lol:
I presume this is separate from the previous site allegedly having a pile of away tickets at £138 each. That was surely a pretty amateur attempt at flogging a couple of non-existent tickets. It represented about 7% of Man City's total allocation!

Kevins tweet goes

Nice and Dry

Its all about strategy".

If the tweet is not from 'our' Kevin Ward then it is a despicable act of impersonation. Worthy of the likes of Stanley Weinstein.

If the tweet is from Kevin, I wouldn't have thought it was done to mock people without tickets. Disappointed in Kevin as I am he doesn't strike me as a deliberately malicious person. However if, and I stress if, it was Kevin it was an incredibly insensitive and silly thing to do.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Kevins tweet goes

Nice and Dry

Its all about strategy".

If the tweet is not from 'our' Kevin Ward then it is a despicable act of impersonation. Worthy of the likes of Stanley Weinstein.

If the tweet is from Kevin, I wouldn't have thought it was done to mock people without tickets. Disappointed in Kevin as I am he doesn't strike me as a deliberately malicious person. However if, and I stress if, it was Kevin it was an incredibly insensitive and silly thing to do.
He's explained it all on Twitter. Perhaps the person who tried to whip up a storm initially could put the explanation up. Let me reassure you it was nothing malicious.

The Cat wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Kevins tweet goes

Nice and Dry

Its all about strategy".

He's explained it all on Twitter. Perhaps the person who tried to whip up a storm initially could put the explanation up. Let me reassure you it was nothing malicious.
You don't need to reassure me. As I said I don't believe him to be a deliberately malicious person.