Re: Can we have a jokes thread?

Mens Helpline Letter Of The Week

Hi John ,

I write to you because I have a serious problem.
For weeks now I have suspected that my wife maybe having an affair and cheating on me . You know the usual things .
The phone rings , she picks it up , checks the number then hangs up whilst blushing.
She is starting to go out with 'the girls' a few evenings a week and coming home at all hours.
Sleeping in the spare room so she doesn't disturb me when she comes home .
Hanging out her sexy underwear on the line even though we haven't made love for weeks.

Anyway last night she went out and said she would be home about midnight.
I thought , ' I will catch her out' so I hid behind the boat parked on my drive and waited for her return.

Midnight came around and a car pulled up, she got out giggling and her buttons on her blouse were all done up wrong and she was struggling to put her knickers back on because she's obviously had a few to drink.

It was at this point I noticed that there was a hairline crack in the outboard engine mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld or will I have to replace it ?

Boss to Employee ; 'do you believe in life after death ?'

Employee ; ' Of course not there is no proof of it ever happening, so I don't believe it..'

Boss ; ' Are you sure ?'

Employee ; ' Yes of course I am , Why ?'

Boss; ' Well after you left early yesterday to go to your Uncle Dave's funeral he came into the office looking for you'
Last edited by neilcork68 on July 26th, 2023, 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

neilcork68 wrote: July 24th, 2023, 9:13 pm Boss to Employee ; 'do you believe in life after death ?'

Employee ; ' Of course not there is no proof of it ever happening, so I don't believe it..'

Boss ; ' Are you sure ?'

Employee ; ' Yes of course I am , Why ?'

Boss; ' Well after you left early yesterday to go to your Uncle Dave's funeral yesterday he came into the office looking for you'
Not a joke but Stephen Ireland lied about family bereavements to get out of playing - https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ory.sport4