Re: Club shop

faerun exile wrote:
SJG99 wrote:
faerun exile wrote: Accrington’s recent Adidas kit would do just fine, obviously in black and Amber. The only 1990s retro kit I’ve seen is the new Cambridge away shirt which is awful. Most new shirt releases this summer have been plain and muted.
That's a three-year old parks kit template (the Adidas Squadra 17). If you want one you could get it for... £9.71. (£12.71 long sleeved). But it's yellow (or orange), not amber.
https://www.google.com/search?q=adidas+ ... =625&dpr=1

I kinda get why people would like a modern adidas shirt what with the Tynan/Aldridge era, but... yeah ok I'm won over. For one season, and a plain one. In amber (like last season's Wolves shirt). :lol:
Cheers. That Wolves kit looks well tidy. I’m sure if we had something similar they would sell really well. Do you know why we don’t go with Adidas or Nike ? Our kits since reformation have been sh*t IMHO.
I bought one of those Wolves shirts to take to Oz for my cousin. I could not believe how poor the quality was considering the price being charged.

Re: Club shop

Percy plunkett wrote:Remember the early 90's Pirelli and George Ford home and away.Then the best ever the Empress away of '95.We should ask that guy back to design them again.
Balan Sports for the first two and Edwards Sports for the last...