Re: Grandstand Mansfield

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Quick big-up to the fans tonight. I couldn't be there but you guys did the County proud. Outsung Mansfield all night, have a great night and a safe trip home
Couldn't make it up to Mansfield and had to listen on the radio. I agree with you about the fans, they never stopped just like the County legends. Well done to all. Now lets go to Wembley and finish the job. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers: :cheers:

Had to change my plan of heading to (relatively local) Mansfield due to an unexpected emergency visit to the vet with my girlfriends cat (which didn't end well for the poor thing, sadly). Watched on Sky and what an absolutely phenomenal performance from each and every one of the squad and staff. And what brilliant vocal support that shone from start to finish from the amber army. Was bursting with pride at the end. Top drawer stuff.

Now Wembley on the 25th. Can't wait.

Hopefully ticket availability will be sensible for us exiled fans.

Minkster wrote:Now Wembley on the 25th. Can't wait.

Hopefully ticket availability will be sensible for us exiled fans.
LOL. Hope springs eternal.

Our CEO never replied to my email raising issues with ticketing arrangements during the FA Cup run. I doubt he'll be replying any time soon.