Re: Justin Edinburgh has passed away

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Handolucifer wrote:Justin received a slew of criticism on this forum from certain posters. He managed our return to the football league. That is what we had always aimed for. My thoughts are with his family and I appreciate what he did for us.
Your first sentence was unnecessary.
Criticising a manager is part of football and should not be used to point score at a time like this.

Good Evening

Justin put Newport County back on the map, he made us proud again, proud to be supporting Newport County, Newport County... a football league club!

As I have mentioned recently, the results of football matches are irrelevant at times like this.

I will always remember Justin for the good times his job gave us in our football passion.

R I P

Phil in Northampton

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Handolucifer wrote:Justin received a slew of criticism on this forum from certain posters. He managed our return to the football league. That is what we had always aimed for. My thoughts are with his family and I appreciate what he did for us.
Your first sentence was unnecessary.
Criticising a manager is part of football and should not be used to point score at a time like this.
Alan G Bryant, Justin recieved a good deal of abuse after he left the club. Pointing this out is a fact. Again, I, express my condolences to Justin's family. Maybe you could show some compassion.