Wembley dvd

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

dai1960

Wembley dvd

Postby dai1960 » June 11th, 2019, 11:25 am

Does anybody know if the club have made a DVD of our game against Tranmere if not has anybody else I was at Wembley and would love to have a reminder of a great day out even though we lost
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Re: Wembley dvd

Postby Stan A. Einstein » June 11th, 2019, 12:16 pm

dai1960 wrote:Does anybody know if the club have made a DVD of our game against Tranmere if not has anybody else I was at Wembley and would love to have a reminder of a great day out even though we lost

My wife recorded the game for me. I can't bring myself to watch it.
User

Trev

Postby Trev » June 11th, 2019, 1:23 pm

Same here I couldn't watch it either I hit the delete button, don't think it would be a big seller somehow. :(
no avatar
User

Blackandamber

Cwmbran

Postby Blackandamber » June 11th, 2019, 2:05 pm

dai1960 wrote:Does anybody know if the club have made a DVD of our game against Tranmere if not has anybody else I was at Wembley and would love to have a reminder of a great day out even though we lost

It's on iFollow. You can watch highlights, extended highlights or the whole match.
User

daftasfxxx

Newport

Postby daftasfxxx » June 11th, 2019, 4:10 pm

Yes you'll be able to watch how badly we were stitched up by the FA, not for me thanks
User

Ado

Postby Ado » June 11th, 2019, 4:41 pm

Don't want it thanks
no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Postby mad norm » June 11th, 2019, 6:00 pm

Trev wrote:Same here I couldn't watch it either I hit the delete button, don't think it would be a big seller somehow. :(

All for a big cellar :drunken:
User

lowandhard

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Postby lowandhard » June 11th, 2019, 9:45 pm

Perhaps it could be used as a referees instructional video entitled “ how to badly f*ck up the job and lose a team a cup final “ . Still sticks in the craw.