Regan Poole

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User avatar
User

rdh2210

Posts

360

Regan Poole

Postby rdh2210 » June 14th, 2019, 12:32 pm

signed with MK Dons
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

18501

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Regan Poole

Postby UPTHEPORT » June 14th, 2019, 12:43 pm

All the best for the future Regan

But franchise fc
no avatar
User

Countymadbell

Posts

210

Re: Regan Poole

Postby Countymadbell » June 14th, 2019, 12:46 pm

That's one team i just don't get. Fake comes to mind
no avatar
User

excessbee

Posts

3966

Re: Regan Poole

Postby excessbee » June 14th, 2019, 1:01 pm

The only promoted team to beat us twice, and by far the most unconvincing of the four.
no avatar
User

whoareya

Posts

2258

Re: Regan Poole

Postby whoareya » June 14th, 2019, 1:26 pm

excessbee wrote:The only promoted team to beat us twice, and by far the most unconvincing of the four.


Unconvincing? They ripped us apart up there last season.
no avatar
User

rncfc

Posts

3992

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Regan Poole

Postby rncfc » June 14th, 2019, 1:33 pm

Yuk, what an abomination of a football club.
no avatar
User

excessbee

Posts

3966

Re: Regan Poole

Postby excessbee » June 14th, 2019, 1:47 pm

whoareya wrote:
excessbee wrote:The only promoted team to beat us twice, and by far the most unconvincing of the four.


Unconvincing? They ripped us apart up there last season.


I wasn't that impressed, and I'll admit we weren't great. 50/50 possession, goalless at half time and their second goal in the 89th minute.
no avatar
User

Cornish Exile

Posts

4641

Re: Regan Poole

Postby Cornish Exile » June 14th, 2019, 7:36 pm

They have a manager with a reputation for developing young players.
no avatar
User

flat4

Posts

125

Location

WHERE EVER THE JOB TAKES ME

Re: Regan Poole

Postby flat4 » June 14th, 2019, 8:47 pm

Cornish Exile wrote:They have a manager with a reputation for developing young players.


Some thing MF does not have sadly
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Moderator

Posts

2449

Re: Regan Poole

Postby Willthiswork » June 14th, 2019, 9:15 pm

flat4 wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:They have a manager with a reputation for developing young players.


Some thing MF does not have sadly


Apart from giving Ben White a long run, giving Antoine Semenyo a chance in the shop window, giving Poole a chance for competitive games.
no avatar
User

wattsville_boy

Posts

3938

Re: Regan Poole

Postby wattsville_boy » June 14th, 2019, 9:20 pm

Willthiswork wrote:
flat4 wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:They have a manager with a reputation for developing young players.


Some thing MF does not have sadly


Apart from giving Ben White a long run, giving Antoine Semenyo a chance in the shop window, giving Poole a chance for competitive games.


All loan players. The kids in the Academy aren't given any opportunity...
no avatar
User

wattsville_boy

Posts

3938

Re: Regan Poole

Postby wattsville_boy » June 14th, 2019, 9:23 pm

As for Regan I'm glad he's going somewhere where he can play regularly. I'm a little surprised that he didn't end up at a Championship team...
no avatar
User

Ugo.

Posts

1456

Re: Regan Poole

Postby Ugo. » June 14th, 2019, 9:29 pm

wattsville_boy wrote:As for Regan I'm glad he's going somewhere where he can play regularly. I'm a little surprised that he didn't end up at a Championship team...


In my opinion he is not good enough yet for Championship. He needs to first find his own position, as in his career so far he has played centre half, defensive midfield and with us a lot at right back. He needs a full season in league 1 in one position, then maybe he can take the next step.
no avatar
User

wattsville_boy

Posts

3938

Re: Regan Poole

Postby wattsville_boy » June 14th, 2019, 9:42 pm

Ugo. wrote:
wattsville_boy wrote:As for Regan I'm glad he's going somewhere where he can play regularly. I'm a little surprised that he didn't end up at a Championship team...


In my opinion he is not good enough yet for Championship. He needs to first find his own position, as in his career so far he has played centre half, defensive midfield and with us a lot at right back. He needs a full season in league 1 in one position, then maybe he can take the next step.


I wasn't necessarily saying that he's Championship standard yet. Just that if you were the Manager of a side towards the bottom of the Championship last season that he might have been worth a punt...
no avatar
User

Percy plunkett

Posts

2680

Re: Regan Poole

Postby Percy plunkett » June 18th, 2019, 4:12 pm

flat4 wrote:
Cornish Exile wrote:They have a manager with a reputation for developing young players.


Some thing MF does not have sadly

Will be interesting to see what happens with Touray,Foulston and Collins this season.My guess is come the end of August they will be loaned out to the usual,Barry,Merthyr,Gloucester etc.They really need to be part of our squad now,but will they get the chance.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: butlinsamber, County Exile, rncfc and 48 guests

Powered by phpBB ®