Re: Spain Training Camp

Coxy wrote:
Collars wrote:
lowandhard wrote:No sign of MD for the trip then, looks like he’s gone.
I guess the only way to be sure is to send a spy down to Cardiff Airport!
Might be abit tricky that one as they're flying from Gatwick.
:lol: Don’t think even that bit of gossip would encourage me to go to that shithole again

pembsexile wrote:Hmm, wonder what the hold up in the announcement is then. Probably seeking or waiting for better offers I suppose. Hope he stays.
Why is that mike? if he's not 100% committed to us then as far as i'm concerned he's not wanted, and by hanging on for better offers tells me he is not 100% committed.

llanwern exile wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Hmm, wonder what the hold up in the announcement is then. Probably seeking or waiting for better offers I suppose. Hope he stays.
Why is that mike? if he's not 100% committed to us then as far as i'm concerned he's not wanted, and by hanging on for better offers tells me he is not 100% committed.
Totally agree we need 100% commitment from all players. However, we must accept that players via their agents will always be on the lookout for a good deal particularly at the later stages of their contract.

Flynn and Hats seem pretty pleased with him on the photo on the other thread heading for Spain. That picture speaks volumes. Stage managed and deliberate if you ask me. I’m optimistic.