Re: Trust Elections

When I last emailed the club about four weeks ago they did not respond. However they did forward the email to Kevin Ward. Who wrote in reply that he would not respond.

Now two things. Not responding to people you don't like is petty. But as any successful business will tell you, responding to dissatisfied customers is very often the difference between success and failure.

I master of this was the late MP for Newport West. I was told that at a meeting with staff at a local government office he received a few home truths. Rather than simply walk away, he took the telephone numbers of his critics and later called them back.

This is how you win over critics.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Morning Amber

Have mailed both addresses this morning.

Automated response from the trust box stating it is monitored every 48 hours so hopefully a response will be forthcoming.
Good stuff Frank, hopefully the response won't be too long in arriving and you'll help resolve the issue for a number of other members as well. Looking forward to reading the reply.

Amberexile wrote:

Automated response from the trust box stating it is monitored every 48 hours so hopefully a response will be forthcoming.
Good stuff Frank, hopefully the response won't be too long in arriving and you'll help resolve the issue for a number of other members as well. Looking forward to reading the reply.
Evening Amber

Have just had a reply from Colin Faulkner asking when I last received an e mail.

That was the 21st September last year.

He has passed my request onwards and informed myself an answer will be forthcoming in next 48 hours.

Cheers

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Amberexile wrote:

Evening Amber

Have just had a reply from Colin Faulkner asking when I last received an e mail.

That was the 21st September last year.

He has passed my request onwards and informed myself an answer will be forthcoming in next 48 hours.

Cheers
Excellent news , hopefully you can start increasing your donations pretty soon.

whoareya wrote:Just goes to show that if you stamp your feet and whine like a baby a grown-up will eventually give you some attention........
A business not responding to a customer is grown up behaviour? A customer expecting such a reply is behaving like a whining baby?

The great thing about a message board is that everyone is entitled to put forward their views. Being of a kind disposition I will put your post down to the heat.

Alan G Bryant wrote:I think if some supporters treated the club and staff officials with a little more courtesy they may get a little further with their issues. The club will never do anything right by this chap Frank’s eyes so it begs the question , what is the point
Occasionally words fail me AGB

As spokesperson for somebody (lacky) I just want to receive information relating to the team/club/trust.

Is that too much to ask for Bryant

Here we go again

What a great season we had last year as stated so many times before by myself.

ps Thanks for giving me a little chuckle every time you come on here.

Alan G Bryant wrote:I think if some supporters treated the club and staff officials with a little more courtesy they may get a little further with their issues. The club will never do anything right by this chap Frank’s eyes so it begs the question , what is the point
Your capacity for excusing poor behaviour by Newport County AFC is truly astounding. As we have no idea what Frank's real name is, those charged with customer/fan relationships at the club won't connect his posts here with his emails to the club will they?

I though Colin and Whoareya were in a head to head for 2019's most ridiculous poster. But for volume, consistency and down right nonsense I think you're a pretty safe bet to hold on to your title of 2017 and 2018. Now that Jimmy Exile no longer posts I think it's a certainty. :grin:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Occasionally words fail me AGB

As spokesperson for somebody (lacky) I just want to receive information relating to the team/club/trust.

Is that too much to ask for Bryant

Here we go again

What a great season we had last year as stated so many times before by myself.

ps Thanks for giving me a little chuckle every time you come on here.
Just my opinion Frank, the customer is not always right and spouting off garbage about how poor the commercial department is without any knowledge is damaging and unfair on Alex, but you carry on if you think that is how you gain respect.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Your capacity for excusing poor behaviour by Newport County AFC is truly astounding. As we have no idea what Frank's real name is, those charged with customer/fan relationships at the club won't connect his posts here with his emails to the club will they?

I though Colin and Whoareya were in a head to head for 2019's most ridiculous poster. But for volume, consistency and down right nonsense I think you're a pretty safe bet to hold on to your title of 2017 and 2018. Now that Jimmy Exile no longer posts I think it's a certainty. :grin:
As you quite rightly say, this is a forum to air views and opinions. It is simply my view

I have to say that as a football fan I don't especially feel the need to be sending emails to the club every few weeks about why a tenner hasn't been collected from my bank account, why the latest beach towel isn't in the club shop, or why the amber shoelaces are not yet in stock.

There again, I'm of working age and am not actively trying to avoid the wife so I guess I have less time on my hands.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

As you quite rightly say, this is a forum to air views and opinions. It is simply my view
Feel free to ignore my posts but try reading the dozens of other contributors posts relating in most cases to total lack of response to fans suggestions, ideas, requests etc.

Your classic comment recently when a fan was organising a fund raiser for the club and getting no response.

You came back with

"Why do you need help from County management over this idea"

Just totally gobsmacked