Re: Trialist?

How long is a piece of string? You just never know. They will all be chasing deals all over the place, some will be nursing chronic injuries, one or two in the overall pool will be absolute gems who haven't been given the right opportunity or who have woken up late to their off-field responsibilities.

Obviously the higher up the leagues you go, the less likely you are to find an anonymous triallist will be able to make the grade. But you never know.

Alankeys wrote:What do we think of Bradley ash, he’s been in trial for 2 games and played well scoring in both games?

Got to take into account the level of opposition he has faced in these games........See what he is like when the opposition gets better then decide would b a sensible approach

MF has been clear he wants 3 or 4 players in, but as he admits, it's going to be hard getting anyone sold to pay for it, so we're not going to have much cash.

So who knows, maybe even up to 4 trialists might end up in the team, just to make up the numbers. Wouldn't hurt, if they're our last resort.

Percy plunkett wrote:On tonight's showing,no one.The Gus said Fry of Barry played,which one was he?.Was number 8 Dowling of Bristol City?,he did ok first half but faded badly.No thanks to either on that showing.Their number 8 looked class.
Agree with that, I’d advise anybody playing tonight to consider alternative careers because that was embarrassing.

Amberexile wrote:Is it Chelsea who are in trouble for loaning out too many players?
Nah, they're in trouble for signing players from too far afield too young and offering forbidden incentives.

Nobody is a fan of their loan policy but it does not as yet contravene any footballing laws/guidelines.

njbh86 wrote:If I'm reading the teamsheet right it sounds like 8 might have been connor gallagher? If so, I think he'll be on loan a bit higher than L2 this year
He certainly looked the biz.Looking on the Chelsea site,he did train with the first team under Sari so I don't think he will be playing L2 this season.