Re: Season tickets Not ready just yet

Fourthousand wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Superb Post
I salute you sir.

Wish I could be that articulate.

Cannot add anything here.

Roll on Saturday
I can. Just got my season ticket, no queue. Easy, easy ,easy and well organised. Well done ALL those involved at our football club.
Good news

Hoping to find time and get in before tomorrow evening.
Not too sure why you repeat Easy, easy, easy
Once would do maybe :lol:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:
I salute you sir.

Roll on Saturday
I can. Just got my season ticket, no queue. Easy, easy ,easy and well organised. Well done ALL those involved at our football club.
Good news

Not like you to repeat yourself, hey. What will be the next thing you will get so worked up about to moan about I wonder, I wonder, I wonder...just know I won't have to wait too long.

Fourthousand wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Fourthousand wrote: I can. Just got my season ticket, no queue. Easy, easy ,easy and well organised. Well done ALL those involved at our football club.
Good news

Not like you to repeat yourself, hey. What will be the next thing you will get so worked up about to moan about I wonder, I wonder, I wonder...just know I won't have to wait too long.

Don't you just love County supporters who can be free at mid-day on Thursday who like to have a laugh at those supporters who have to be at work and will have to queue up for hours on Saturday?

Good for you Fourthousand, lording it over your fellow fans. You didn't buy two season tickets by any chance? :grin:

Once would do maybe :lol:[/quote]

Not like you to repeat yourself, hey. What will be the next thing you will get so worked up about to moan about I wonder, I wonder, I wonder...just know I won't have to wait too long.[/quote]

Don't you just love County supporters who can be free at mid-day on Thursday who like to have a laugh at those supporters who have to be at work and will have to queue up for hours on Saturday?

Good for you Fourthousand, lording it over your fellow fans. You didn't buy two season tickets by any chance? :grin:[/quote]

More than 2 actually but you wouldn't get a sniff because I don't like the cut of your jib...having you next to me ( even a few times a season) just wouldn't work but I could see you and Harps as bedfellows.

Fourthousand wrote:
I salute you sir.

Roll on Saturday
All joking aside I am glad you have your tickets and that those who were to have them posted received theirs.

As I said this last minute arrival was inconvenient and will I suspect cause delays on Saturday, but hardly the end of the world. What really infuriated me, infuriated is a tad strong but you get my drift, was the sheer rudeness of 'This is not a club issue'.

Just one thing I don't understand. If you are with the club when they say 'this is not a club issue' how when the tickets arrive you can say 'Well done ALL those involved at our football club' is beyond me.

It is either a club issue or it is not. Talk about having your cake and eating it.

I think it is all a bit of a storm in a tea cup in fairness. It is nearly 9 weeks since we actually knew what league we were in , so if the club can distribute every supporters season ticket by kick off then it has been a job well done.

It is slightly odd though that people scream for transparency and communication yet when the club communicate that it is the fault of a third party , they are lambasted for communicating it.

Alan G Bryant wrote:I think it is all a bit of a storm in a tea cup in fairness. It is nearly 9 weeks since we actually knew what league we were in , so if the club can distribute every supporters season ticket by kick off then it has been a job well done.

It is slightly odd though that people scream for transparency and communication yet when the club communicate that it is the fault of a third party , they are lambasted for communicating it.
Alan,

You don't seem to get taking responsibility. Newport County were responsible for getting season tickets out on time. For the second year running it was left too late.

Now years ago my idiot clerks sent me to Cheltenham magistrates court by mistake, I should have been at Chelmsford. When four hours late I arrived at Chelmsford I apologized. I explained there had been a miscommunication but I was responsible.

Had the club said. "There has been a delay in receiving the season tickets from our suppliers. We will of course do everything possible to keep inconvenience to the minimum and please accept our profound apologies' then don't you see how much better it would have been?

Had in addition to the apology, they had given out an emergency contact email address to allay any concerns don't you think that would be more professional?

Alan G Bryant wrote:I think it is all a bit of a storm in a tea cup in fairness. It is nearly 9 weeks since we actually knew what league we were in , so if the club can distribute every supporters season ticket by kick off then it has been a job well done.

Bryant

You really do make me chuckle.
"A job well done"

We will never know but I wonder going by your reasoning if any other clubs involved in play offs last season have failed getting season tickets out before the last few days of the close season.

rncfc wrote:Glad they're sorted. Moaning on here isn't in vane, I presume it helps the club prioritise to an extent.
Think you are spot on.
Dos who put the original message on is tied up maybe on the board or a spokesperson.
My complaint regarding no e mails was passed onto Colin from a third party reading the thread.
I think you will find every board member knows every thread on here whether complimentary or otherwise.
Great news that everyone will be sorted albeit maybe a queue will be involved Saturday.

Cheers