Anyone know what is happening ticket wise

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Anyone know what is happening ticket wise

Postby UPTHEPORT » August 14th, 2019, 11:52 am

Saturday my nephew wants a ticket obviously on line sales stopped can you buy at the Club or shop
no avatar
User

The Wolf

Re: Anyone know what is happening ticket wise

Postby The Wolf » August 14th, 2019, 12:13 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:Saturday my nephew wants a ticket obviously on line sales stopped can you buy at the Club or shop

Why not phone the Club and ask them?
no avatar
User

excessbee

Postby excessbee » August 14th, 2019, 12:25 pm

There has been no statement to say (other than print at home not happening) any other arrangement is different from the normal routine. I would therefore assume that shop sales and Rodney Parade on Saturday are as per usual.
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Postby UPTHEPORT » August 14th, 2019, 1:27 pm

excessbee wrote:There has been no statement to say (other than print at home not happening) any other arrangement is different from the normal routine. I would therefore assume that shop sales and Rodney Parade on Saturday are as per usual.

Just been informed phone sales and club shop taking orders
User

Amberexile

Sheffield

Postby Amberexile » August 14th, 2019, 2:55 pm

UPTHEPORT wrote:
excessbee wrote:There has been no statement to say (other than print at home not happening) any other arrangement is different from the normal routine. I would therefore assume that shop sales and Rodney Parade on Saturday are as per usual.

Just been informed phone sales and club shop taking orders

Posted on club website on the 9th

Tickets for the Exiles' next home match of the season have been taken off online sale based on safety advice.

This measure has been taken as Plymouth Argyle have sold their entire away allocation for this match.

Match tickets will be available to purchase via our Rodney Parade Ticket Office, by visiting our Kingsway Club Shop ahead of matchday, or by telephone ahead of kick-off by calling (01633) 415374.

Tickets for our next home match of the season after our Plymouth fixture against Crewe Alexandra are now available to purchase online. Click here to buy now!

Posted on twitter yesterday

Morning Sean. Tickets have been taken off online sale for our #SkyBetLeagueTwo match due to safety reasons.

You’ll be able to purchase tickets over the phone, from our @KingswayCentre Club Shop or from our @rodneyparade Ticket Office on matchday.

https://t.co/K34gRTBUoO
User

Kairdiff Exile

Our proud capital...

Postby Kairdiff Exile » August 14th, 2019, 5:30 pm

I go into the club shop about once a season, but as fortune would have it, I was in Newport today for work so swung by to get tickets for Saturday. Jeff was helpful as always. If you're able to pop into th city centre, that's as good a way as any to get your tickets.

Incidentally, I asked him about ticket plans for the Wet Spam game, and he said there's a board meeting on Friday so we should have more information over the weekend. Hopefully they won't make people physically queue in the p*ssing rain again for cup tickets - surely by now we've made enough from these competitions to demonstrate that it's worth investing in proper infrastructure for it!
no avatar
User

George Street-Bridge

Postby George Street-Bridge » August 15th, 2019, 7:47 am

West Ham must be nailed on for TV, could that mean a Wednesday?
no avatar
User

rncfc

Caerphilly

Postby rncfc » August 15th, 2019, 7:55 am

George Street-Bridge wrote:West Ham must be nailed on for TV, could that mean a Wednesday?

Bet you they pick Forest v Derby.
no avatar
User

pembsexile

Sunny and warm Pembrokeshire

Postby pembsexile » August 15th, 2019, 8:08 am

Interesting that both the BBC and the County website (TBC) have the West Ham fixture down as Tues 27 Aug. I wonder when the TV companies will make a decision on which game to broadcast. Soon surely?
no avatar
User

excessbee

Postby excessbee » August 15th, 2019, 8:18 am

The BBC has all the second round listed as being on the Tuesday. At this stage, I presume it's just a means of listing the matches. I won't buy my train ticket just yet.
no avatar
User

Alan G Bryant

Postby Alan G Bryant » August 15th, 2019, 8:22 am

Salford v Leeds was live on a Tuesday
User

Amberexile

Sheffield

Postby Amberexile » August 15th, 2019, 1:19 pm

Last season in round 2, Wombles v West Ham and Forest v Newcastle were shown on Sky on consecutive nights.
no avatar
User

Collars

Postby Collars » August 15th, 2019, 3:03 pm

Just confirmed West Ham game live on Sky
User

Amberexile

Sheffield

Postby Amberexile » August 15th, 2019, 3:08 pm

I wonder if that will allow the budget to be stretched for the striker Flynn wants to bring in on loan?