Re: GRANDSTAND: The Polish Capital City Match

Ugo. wrote:Argus on County
@argusoncounty

Michael Flynn confirms that Mickey Demetriou could be out for up to 14 weeks with a broken fibula bone. Joss Labadie and Robbie Willmott also injured
14 weeks out for Demetriou is good news (or rather better than expected news). We'll just have to wait and see with the two new injuries tonight. But on the face of it looks like the problems of last season with injuries to midfielders looks like it's being repeated.

Great away point against one of the favourites. At no stage last night did I think we were going to get beat. I think sometimes you've just got to appreciate the way the team is evolving, every player ran their hearts out and did their jobs. My main thought last night was I would not like to play against us every week.We didn't give Walsall a second's breathing space and were comfortable in and out of possession. Some games are a battle, last night was a battle, being the away side we won the battle. There will be plenty of games this season where we just play teams off the park.

OK we battled for a 0-0 draw. As uptheport said it was a crap game. The ref did make some bizarre decisions but they often do.

We look solid in defence but as for going forward it was simply hoof ball. We don't necessarily look weak in midfield, we bypass midfield. Their central defence were solid and we didn't seem to have a plan B.

It was a good point agreed but it was poor entertainment.